LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Thursday, April 10, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Pro-Abortion HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius to Resign
• Premature Baby Left in Moms Arms to Die, Hospital Wont Revive Babies Born Before 23 Weeks
• Newborn Twins Hold Hands All on Their Own After Birth• Innovative In-Womb Surgery Saves Twins Lives Before They Were Born
More Pro-Life News• Abortion Coupon Puts Disregard for Life on Full Display
• Pro-Life Advocate Hugged His Wife and Felt His Baby Kick Just Before He Was Murdered
• They Rejected Abortion When Doctors Said Their Baby Would Die at Birth, Now Shes Three Weeks Old
• Nurse Quits Abortion Industry After Baby Born Alive, Left to Die
• Is Planned Parenthood Trying to Hide Botched Abortion in 911 Emergency Call?
• African Country Needs Food and Water; Obama Admin Sends Condoms
• Angry Vandal Yells Abortion Rocks as He Destroys Pro-Life Signs
• House Panel Holds Lois Lerner in Contempt for Avoiding Questions on IRS Targeting Pro-Lifers
• We Shouldnt Abort Disabled Babies Just Because Theyre Not Perfect
• Starbucks, American Express Still Support Planned Parenthood
• Belgian Medical Group Gives Doctors Permission to Euthanize Patients Without Consent
• Why is the Hobby Lobby HHS Mandate Battle So Important to Pro-Lifers?
• If Only PETA Cared as Much About Killing in Abortion Clinics as it Does Jeffrey Dahmers House
• Hwang Woo-suk Makes Britains First Cloned Dog
• New York Health Official Resigns After Failing to Inspect Abortion Clinics
• Massachusetts Pro-Lifers Want to Close Four Clinics Doing Illegal Late-Term Abortions
With Obamacare leading to taxpayer funding of abortions, massive layoffs at hospitals and medical centers and a botched system few seem to be able to sign up on, calls to fire pro-abortion HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius were growing. Now, Sebelius has decided to step down. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Premature Baby Left in Moms Arms to Die, Hospital Wont Revive Babies Born Before 23 Weeks Tracy Godwin, 34, cradled her newborn son Tom in her arms until he died because a hospital in Scotland has a policy that it will not revive prematurely-born babies before 23 weeks because it considers their chance of surviving too low.
godwinNo workers at Southend Hospital tried to resuscitate him or comfort her. Godwin tells the London Daily Mail newspaper about her son Tom, who was delivered 22 weeks and two days into pregnancy in March 2010. The report, coming to light just now, focuses on the hospital policy of not resuscitating babies born under 23 weeks. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Innovative In-Womb Surgery Saves Twins Lives Before They Were BornAn innovative surgery in the womb saved the lives of twin babies before they were ever born.
Across the country, abortion providers promote their centers like any other business. They purchase ads in the Yellow Pages and in other publications. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
If Only PETA Cared as Much About Killing in Abortion Clinics as it Does Jeffrey Dahmers House People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) is well-known for doing some crazy things to raise awareness about animal mistreatment. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
New York Health Official Resigns After Failing to Inspect Abortion Clinics The New York state health department is potentially allowing another Kermit Gosnell to operate with late-term abortions killing live babies, botched abortions killing and injuring women, and operating in dilapidated and shoddy conditions. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/