Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Gosnell Verdict Expected any Moment - Read this First!










Dear Friend,

The testimony phase of Kermit Gosnell's murder trial has concluded, and now Gosnell's fate is in the hands of the 12 jurors. But while the world watches and waits to hear the verdict, Operation Rescue is making plans to put every other abortionist in the country behind bars!

I'm just not a "wait-around-and-sit-on-my-hands" sort of person!

I know -- and so do you - that RIGHT NOW we have an amazing advantage over the abortion cartel. This trial -- the Abortion Trial of the Century -- has been a project Operation Rescue has been working on for over 3 years. And the fruit you are seeing right now is because of the hard work of my dedicated staff and you! That's right - your support made it possible for our team to personally attend the trial - where we could record every graphic detail, and all the INVALUABLE evidence and trial testimony!

Our amazing team of activists broadcast the gruesome truth to the whole world over the internet. We used social media websites, we texted, we posted the information LIVE on the internet. And then something amazing happened...

Our prayers (yours and mine) were answered!

The world suddenly woke up and took notice of Kermit Gosnell!

Before the "media breakthrough," few people knew Kermit Gosnell. Except for those who had seen Operation Rescue's website and newsletters, you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who had heard about the House of Horrors in Philadelphia.

But I came to you and asked for your help. And you responded!

I knew that if we could somehow BREAK the liberal media bias against reporting on the abuses of the abortion cartel - we could finally see the battle against abortion start to swing HEAVILY in our direction.

Both you and I stormed the gates of heaven with our prayers. And what's more, YOU provided the MUCH NEEDED FUNDS to place our crack team in the courtroom nearly every day! (And that was NOT cheap - thank you so much!!)

Suddenly, like some massive spiritual floodgate opening - newspapers started to pick up the story... Then a few local television stations reported on Gosnell. Then came a cascade of Opinion Editorials.

Whatever the "straw" was that "broke the camel's back" we might never know. But I do know this amazing fact...

Our prayers were answered and Kermit Gosnell is now a household name!

Kermit Gosnell is now associated with the world's most despicable murderers. He will go down in history with the likes of Jeffery Dahmer, Dennis Rader - the B.T.K. killer, Ted Bundy, Richard Ramirez, and other sociopath murderers.

The truth is FINALLY being told. Abortionists murder babies!!

If I could boil down my message over the past 22 years of full-time pro-life work, that would be my theme. Abortion is murder, and abortionists murder babies.

Like few others, I know it's very hard to say those words. I've been unlawfully arrested and thrown in jail for saying those words. I've been sued by Planned Parenthood and a neighborhood association for saying abortion is murder. I've been physically attacked for showing pictures of aborted children.

And now Fox News is using our talking points!!!

Never in all my years as a pro-life activist have I seen a prime-time TV documentary that actually told the truth about abortion - until now. I'm almost in a state of shock - I'm that excited!

But this is exactly what we have prayed and worked so hard for these many years!

I'm proud to say that Operation Rescue (and you, by way of your prayers and gifts) worked with the Fox News producers to make sure they got the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me God!

A ONE HOUR SPECIAL told the sordid tale of abortion in America. (See it here) 
... graphic pictures of aborted children
... use of "pro-life" language like "Abortion Mill" "Dead baby" and "Abortionists"
... botched abortion stories
... injuries to women
... the filthy abortion rooms
... revolting conditions in the abortion mill
... abortion racism
... stacks of dead, innocent children rotting in the abortion clinic basement

Yes, this report has it all. And I have seen hardened, pro-abortion people go from pro-choice to pro-life after understanding what happened in Gosnell's House of Horrors.

But as I said in my first paragraph - I'm not stopping! I'm not waiting!! No matter what the jury says in the next few minutes, days and weeks. The truth has been let out of the bag, and we need to get it in front of as many people as possible. I know when people SEE abortion - they HATE abortion!

So I need your help once again to make an ALL OUT PUSH to get the two most convincing pieces of evidence in the hands, hearts, and minds of as many people as I possibly can.

I already mentioned the first, powerful documentary done by Fox News (you can watch it here), but this one-hour-long newscast doesn't even scratch the surface of everything that was going on inside the House of Horrors.

The Fox News story was based on the 281-page Grand Jury Report; if you have not read it then you can here. (Click here) 

"I have seen and heard my share of evil,
but the Gosnell trial has tested my faith in humanity."
Kimberly Guilfoyle, Fox News Anchor

 
The Grand Jury Report is what convinced (formerly) pro-abortion Anderson Cooper of CNN, to commit 16 minutes of primetime television to the atrocities of Kermit Gosnell.

The Grand Jury Report has helped numerous people, young and old, to become pro-life, and it has helped pro-lifers to better understand what goes on inside the abortion industry every day.

I have personally witnessed the human carnage of abortion, but because I'm a "pro-lifer" there are some who will not believe me. But no one can argue with the 281-page Grand Jury Report that details the slaughter house of Kermit Gosnell.

All Abortion Mills Are Like Kermit Gosnell's

I know from my many years of experience of investigating the abortion cartel that every abortion mill left open is doing many, if not ALL of the atrocious crimes of Kermit Gosnell.

And to help people better understand that, I have an aggressive plan to put these two amazing resources in front of as many people as I can.

Imagine your pastor seeing the Fox News Special "See No Evil". Or think of this - what if I could get a copy of the Grand Jury Report in the hands of your congressman or senator? Imagine the difference that could make to the pro-life cause!

I also want to make sure that medical boards, state prosecutors, and state Attorney Generals read the devastating Grand Jury Report - so they, too, can arrest and convict the "Kermit Gosnell" in your town and state.

But this is a huge project. Just sending the electronic copies (which is far less expensive than printing 281 color pages) could cost a small fortune. That is why I need your help again.

  1. First, you could send this letter to a friend - the links are already provided to these two amazing resources!
  1. Second, please help us by making a donation to this effort. I really want to make sure these pro-life assets are easily accessible to the general public! I've already begun to set up a special website!

Websites, email lists, and printing all take funds I don't have.

We spent thousands of dollars to put our activists and journalists in the courtroom. I don't want all that work to go to waste!

I know that with God's help, you and I can make this dream a reality! I certainly can't do this without you. So I'm asking for your help with this amazing opportunity!

But right now I have very little to work with - especially to start another project. (I'm actually working on something else right now that could blow the lid off another abortion giant - you will see it in the coming days!)

And lastly, (but never least) please continue to pray. The Bible says, "The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective."

Your prayers and gifts sustain us and make us effective - Thank you!!

A Voice for the Voiceless,
 
Troy Newman

P.S. The Kermit Gosnell story is an amazing opportunity! Right now the abortion cartel wants the "Kermit Gosnell Thing" to just go away. But I'm determined to see other baby-killers behind bars just like Gosnell! We're getting out the mind-blowing truth about the abortion industry by distributing the Fox News program "See No Evil", and the devastating 281-page Grand Jury Report!

I hope you will forward this message to as many people as you can, and then make a donation to Operation Rescue to help us accomplish this goal!
God Bless you.

________________________________
About Operation Rescue®
Operation Rescue is one of the leading pro-life Christian activist organizations in the nation and has become a strong voice for the pro-life movement in America. Operation Rescue is now headquartered in a former abortion clinic that it bought and closed in 2006.  From there, Operation Rescue launches its innovative new strategies across the nation, exposing and closing abortion clinics through peaceful, legal means. Its activities are on the cutting edge of the abortion issue, taking direct action to stop abortion and ultimately restore legal personhood to the pre-born in obedience to biblical mandates. Click here to support Operation Rescue.   Click here to make a secure donation online.
 
About Pro-Life Nation

Pro-Life Nation is an initiative of Operation Rescue that offers a goal-oriented strategy to end abortion.  For more visit ProLifeNation.org and read our new booklet that details our strategy.
 
________________________________
Web site: www.operationrescue.org 
E-mail: info.operationrescue@gmail.com