Saturday, December 17, 2011

Daily Pro-Life Quotes 12/17/2011

Uwotd-newsletter-banner-01

No. 498  / Saturday December 17, 2011

PRAYING THE WAY OF THE INCARNATION: THE FIRST CHRISTIAN FAMILY - DAY 20

Mary and Joseph carved by Jacques Bourgault


SEVENTH STATION

Here are 2 quotes form St. Thomas Aquinas about Christ's  time in the womb.

"Mary and Joseph needed to be instructed concerning Christ's birth before He was born, because it devolved on them to show reverence to the child conceived in the womb, and to serve Him even before He was born."  Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica, Q. 36, Second Article, Reply to Obj. 2.

"But His first coming was unto the salvation of all, which is by faith that is of things not seen. And therefore it was fitting that His first coming should be hidden." Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica, Q. 36, First Article, Reply to Obj. 3.

A MORNING OFFERING

O My Jesus, please instruct me on how to love my family, friends and those I meet today. Help me to see your hidden presence in those around me.


Visit the website: Unborn Word Alliance
Visit the blog version of: Unborn Word of the day