Monday, December 19, 2011

Daily Pro-Life Quotes 12/19/2011

Uwotd-newsletter-banner-01

No. 499  / Monday December 19, 2011

PRAYING THE WAY OF THE INCARNATION: SENT BY GOD TO BETHLEHEM - DAY 22


Artist . Brother Claude Lane, O.S.B Title The Dream of Joseph Location Mt. Angel Abbey, Oregon On one side Joseph is pictured as a traveler, his feet still in movement, and carrying a knapsack. The Angel is pictured on the other side.

EIGHTH STATION

God willed and Caesar decided a census would be a good idea. The timing was the absolute worst according to a human analysis, but Mary and Joseph were completely at peace as they realized that it was now very possible that Jesus would be borne in Bethlehem or on the way there. They accepted God's will. They welcomed God's intervention in their lives.

A MORNING OFFERING

Lord, as I begin this day I ask for Your help in accepting sudden or unforeseen events and in responding to them. Give me Your outlook on life O God. Help me to have Your peace and Your patience O Lord as I go through my day. God help me with every difficulty and decision today and every day.


Visit the website: Unborn Word Alliance
Visit the blog version of: Unborn Word of the day