Saturday, December 24, 2011

Daily Pro-Life Quotes 12/23/2011

Uwotd-newsletter-banner-01

No. 504  / Saturday December 24, 2011

PRAYING THE WAY OF THE INCARNATION: THE GREAT NATIVITY - DAY 27



NINTH STATION

 As Mary and Joseph seek a place to stay they are perhaps surprised to find no place, except a manger. Regardless, the wondrous event occurs and God's angels are present and shepherds are sent too, to behold the little Son of God, crying, blinking, arms and legs captured by gravity and flailing about, but finally completely at rest and at peace.

A MORNING OFFERING

O Lord, I am conscious of my many limitations and my helplessness. But in a way I am glad Lord because recognizing these makes me turn to You more often. Help me Lord in all things. I give my day to You as a little newborn might do.


Visit the website: Unborn Word Alliance
Visit the blog version of: Unborn Word of the day