Thursday, December 22, 2011

Daily Pro-Life Quotes 12/22/2011

Uwotd-newsletter-banner-01

No. 502  / Wednesday December 22, 2011

PRAYING THE WAY OF THE INCARNATION: THE GREAT NATIVITY - DAY 25



NINTH STATION

"Patience is a twofold grace, that of waiting and that of suffering, both are a great aid to zeal. The Eternal Word's zeal for the salvation of men had existed in all its perfection and all its fullness from all eternity, yet think how long He waited! When the conditions were changed and He had at length become incarnate, He still waited patiently for nine months,and after that He waited for thirty years! This was zeal, zeal in its perfection. Is my zeal tempered with patience?"    Mother St. Paul's book Ortus Christi (published in 1921) .

A MORNING OFFERING

O My Jesus, grant me the grace of your patience and zeal. Help me this Christmas to renew my intention to bring you to others. Help me each day to look for ways to give your love to others. You came as a lovable child - may I learn to present your lovable face to others.

Visit the website: Unborn Word Alliance
Visit the blog version of: Unborn Word of the day