- Nancy Pelosi to be awarded Planned Parenthood's 'highest honor'
- Mom of IVF-conveived daughter 'horrified' by her defects
- Scottish Christians lobby for protections in face of same-sex 'marriage'
- Secret abortion fees hidden in Obamacare premiums
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg 'puts women in their place'
- Pope Francis: “Life should be respected from the womb to its end on this earth”
- Healthy Baby Born From Brain-Dead Mother
- The real truth behind the pregnant brain-dead debate in Texas
- Super Bowl and Human Trafficking: What you need to know
- US abortion rate at lowest level since 1973, according to survey
The highest-ranking Catholic Democrat in the House of Representatives will receive an award from the nation's largest abortion provider.
A mother who won compensation from the London Women’s Clinic after her daughter was born with a genetic defect has spoken for the first time of her horror at hearing the news.
Scottish churches fear losing charitable status and workplace discrimination if Holyrood legalises same-sex "marriage."
Insurance companies working under the Obamacare umbrella have secretly added a surcharge to cover the cost of abortions, an apparent violation of federal law that forbids the practice, congressional leaders charge.
"Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of. So that Roe was going to be then set up for Medicaid funding for abortion."
“Everyone in their role and in their field, should feel themselves called to love and serve life, to welcome, respect and promote it, especially when it is fragile and in need of attention and care, from the womb to its end on this earth.”
A baby has been delivered by Cesarean section at 27 weeks, after the brain-dead mother was held alive on a ventilator. The baby was only 15-weeks-old when its mother suffered a stroke and was declared brain-dead. The child’s 31-year-old mother was removed from life support just two days after the child was born.
Attorneys representing the family of a brain-dead Texas woman who was being kept alive because she was pregnant said that the fetus was “distinctly abnormal," evidencing that eugenic principles were at work in the decision to pull the plug and end the unborn baby's life.
Numerous media reports have indicated that beyond the theatrics of the halftime show and the fanfare in the bleachers, there lurks a dark side to the Super Bowl: human trafficking.
The U.S. abortion rate declined to its lowest level since 1973, and the number of abortions fell by 13 percent between 2008 and 2011, according the latest national survey of abortion providers conducted by a prominent research institute.