- Piers Morgan shocked by 'transgender' rage
- Gay and Catholic? We walk together!
- Christian group caught funding Planned Parenthood yanks pro life funds in response
- Couples Sue to Force Ohio's Hand on Gay 'Marriage'
- American Heritage Girls Announces New Respect Life Patch
Piers Morgan was left aghast on his CNN program on Wednesday over "being viciously abused by the transgender community," in his words, over an interview he conducted with Janet Mock the previous evening.
Chastity is the unifying factor.
A controversy is stirring in Lutheran circles over the revelation that Thrivent Financial Services, the largest fraternal benefit society in the United States, and one ostensibly centered on Lutheran faith and values, has been quietly sending thousands to Planned Parenthood through its gift-matching program.
Four legally "married" gay couples filed a federal civil rights lawsuit Monday seeking a court order to force Ohio to recognize same-sex "marriages" on birth certificates despite a statewide ban.
American Heritage Girls, an international faith-based character-development program for girls ages five through 18, has created a new Respect Life Patch that reinforces the organization's commitment to honoring life from conception to natural death.