LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Judges Decision Sending Justina Pelletier to Foster Care Over Parents Objection Upsets Pro-Lifers
• Newborn Baby Found Alive, Abandoned in Apartment Dumpster
• Barbra Streisands Fundraising Letter for Pro-Abortion Group: I Was Lucky Enough to be Born• South Carolina House Panel Passes Bill to Ban Abortions After 20 Weeks
More Pro-Life News• U.S. and Canada Join China, North Korea, and Vietnam Allowing Abortions After 20 Weeks
• Belgium King Urged Not to Sign Measure Allowing Doctors to Euthanize Children
• Pro-Life Group Urges Congress to Support Stop the IRS Act
• Singer Wouldnt Leave Comatose Fiance After Accident: What Kind of Man Would I Be?
• New Documentary Veil of Tears Highlights Sex-Selection Abortion, Infanticide in South Asia
• Which is Worse? Pro-Abortion Feminism or Pro-Abortion Racism?
• An Extra Dose of Love: A Brothers Story of Trisomy 21
• Jahi McMaths Mother Owes No Apology for Defending Her Daughters Right to Live
• Cosmo Magazine Falsely Claims Pro-LifersTerrify Women Outside Abortion Clinics
• Abortion Clinics Put Womens Lives at Risk Without Hospital Admitting Privileges
• Handmade for Life: Artists and Crafters Gather on Etsy to Push the Pro-Life Message
• Study: 16% of People Killing Themselves in Assisted Suicide Clinics are Perfectly Healthy
• Only 16 States Stop Threatening or Intimidating Women Into Abortions
The ruling triggered an anguished response from her parents when it was announced by a juvenile court judge Monday and pro-life advocates are also up in arms. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Newborn Baby Found Alive, Abandoned in Apartment DumpsterIn yet another abandoned baby case, a newborn was found alive abandoned in an apartment dumpster in Houston, Texas.
LifeNews has reported on a number of cases in recent months of babies who have been abandoned in a variety of places and left to die. These kinds of cases are occurring despite laws in numerous states helping to protect newborns from infanticide by allowing a mother to surrender her baby at someplace such as a hospital or fire station so the newborn can be cared for and placed with an adoptive family instead of killed. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
South Carolina House Panel Passes Bill to Ban Abortions After 20 WeeksA South Carolina state House committee has a bill that would ban abortions after 20 weeks based on scientific evidence showing unborn children feel pain. Currently the state allows abortions up to 24 weeks of pregnancy unless the life of the mother is at risk.
uscanadaA new report authored by Charlotte Lozier Institute (CLI) associate scholar Angelina Baglini and co-released today by CLI and Life Canada finds that the United States and Canada join China, North Korea, Singapore, Vietnam, and Netherlands in allowing abortion beyond 20 weeks, more than halfway through pregnancy and the point at which research shows the unborn child feels pain. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing thousands of dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.