LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, February 3, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Abortion Rate Drops to Its Lowest Level Since 1973 as More Babies Saved From Abortion
• Husband Keeps Brain Dead Pregnant Wife Alive to Allow Son to be Born
• Told Baby Would Die, Mom Rejects Abortion: No Way I Was Terminating My Baby• Mississippi Governor Phil Bryant: My Goal Is to End Abortion in Mississippi
More Pro-Life News• Hobby Lobby Owners Thank Pro-Lifers for Supporting Lawsuit Against HHS Mandate
• 4-Year-Old Pleads for Belgium Not to Allow Doctors to Euthanize Children
• As Abortion Rate Continues to Fall, Planned Parenthoods Abortion Numbers Rise
• Ex-Planned Parenthood Director Abby Johnson Will Head Pregnancy Center
• Man or Monster? How is This Horrible Late-Term Abortionist Still in Business?
• Attending the March for Life: Through the Eyes of a 12-Year-Old Pro-Lifer
• Young Woman Once Orphaned Overcomes Disability to Become a Mother
• Abortion Practitioner Dies Who Said Women Will Always Get Abortions
• Pro-Life Group Takes Down Campaign to Promote Illegal Abortions in South America
• Chinese Government Reportedly Breaks Up Gang Offering Sex-Selection Abortions
• Netherlands Activist Pushes Suicide Clinic for Depressed People
• National Pro-Life Chalk Day for Pro-Life Students is February 6th
• Radical Euthanasia Bill in Quebec Could Result in Killing 600-1,000 People a Year
• Ohio Abortionist Who Injured Women in Botched Abortions Opens New Clinic
The pro-abortion Guttmacher Institute, a former research arm of Planned Parenthood, released the report on the abortion rate today noting that it declined to 16.9 abortions per 1,000 women aged 1544 in 2011, well below the 1981 peak of 29.3 per 1,000 and the lowest since 1973 (16.3 per 1,000). http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Husband Keeps Brain Dead Pregnant Wife Alive to Allow Son to be BornJust one week after a national controversy in Texas regarding a husband to allowed his pregnant wife to be taken off life support, thus killing his unborn child, comes a similar case out of Canada. But, this time, the husband involved is allowing his unborn child to live.
Robyn Benson was 22 weeks pregnant when she suffered from a brain hemorrhage. Her husband, Dylan, went out to get some medicine for her headache and, when he returned, Robyn was unconscious on their bathroom floor, but still breathing. Although medical professionals made attempts to revive her, doctors discovered blood had leaked in to Robyns brain and they told Dylan Robyn would never recover. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Mississippi Governor Phil Bryant: My Goal Is to End Abortion in MississippiMississippi Gov. Phil Bryant gave his State of the State speech and said he wants to make his vehemently pro-life state even more strongly pro-life. The state has passed virtually every pro-life limit on abortion imaginable, driving down the number of abortions in the process, but Bryan wants to go further.
In the video (below), the Green family talks about the case and they hope it will help members of the public get to know them and understand their convictions better. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing thousands of dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.