- Tell Girl Scouts USA to Get Out of Bed With Big Abortion
- Obama Denies IRS Targeted Pro-Life Groups
- Abortion doctors and pro-lifers: is there common ground?
- “Extreme” reflection of a pro-life dad
- Mayor Sparks Abortion Debate in Norway by Posting Picture of Unborn Baby
- Dad Raises Money For Unborn Son While Pregnant Wife On Life Support
The current GSUSA CEO, Anna Maria Chávez, has a long list of pro-abortion advocacy and supporting 100% NARAL-approved politicians.
“Thomas More Society has defended six pro-life organizations whose First Amendment rights were trampled upon by the IRS because of the groups' dedication to the sanctity of life,” said Peter Breen, vice president and senior counsel.
"Believe it or not, I have common ground with these abortionists—I agree that the tragic, horrifying, and very real situations they encountered most certainly warrant a serious response, and that the crises they saw should be prevented."
"I recently read that the Governor of New York and Mayor of New York City are intolerant to having pro-life people in their state, and they referred to these LIFE views as “extreme”.'
A local mayor has sparked a national debate in Norway over abortion by posting a picture on Facebook showing him holding a plastic doll that is a likeness of an unborn baby at 12 weeks of pregnancy to make a point about how abortion takes the life of a child.
Donors are rallying behind a man in Victoria, B.C. who is waiting for the birth of his son while his wife remains on life support.