LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Saturday, February 8, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Hobby Lobby to Supreme Court: Protect Us From $1.3M in Fines a Day Over Obamacare
• Planned Parenthood: Women Want Abortions for Valentines Day
• Missing 6-Day-Old Baby Miraculously Found in Bag Outside Gas Station• Planned Parenthood Gets Away With Killing a Woman in an Abortion
More Pro-Life News• Hospital Forced to Deny Treatment for Kids With Severe Medical Conditions Sues Obamacare
• Parents Fight to Save Unborn Baby With Two Faces After Doctors Suggest Abortion
• Paralyzed Man Miraculously Walks Again After 4-Year-Old Boys Prayerful Prediction
• Belgium Parliament Likely to Allow Doctors to Euthanize Children This Week
• After a Horribly Painful Abortion, The Doc Gave Her an Ultrasound Photo
• Girl Scouts Alternative American Heritage Girls Announces New Respect Life Patch
• Virginia Democrats Dont Want Women to Ultrasound Before Abortion
• Potential Presidential Candidate Marco Rubio to Headline Pro-Life Tele-Town Hall
• Abortion From a 7-Year-Olds Perspective
• Pro-Life Group Criticizes Only Republican to Vote Against Ban on Tax-Funded Abortions
• University of Iowa Sued for Denying Teaching Position to Pro-Lifer
• Pro-Death Culture Now Promoting Assisted Suicides of Older Married Couples
• Thrivent Cuts Donations to Pro-Life Groups After Criticism Over Pro-Abortion Funding
The brief filed today at the Supreme Court is in preparation for oral arguments on March 25, 2014 before the nations highest court. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Planned Parenthood: Women Want Abortions for Valentines DayA box of chocolates? No. A nice date to a fancy restaurant? No. Flowers? No. How about a massage, doing the dishes or taking the kids for the day? Nope, not that either.
If youre a husband or boyfriend looking for what to get for or do for your special someone for Valentines Day, Planned Parenthood has the answer: abortion.
Planned Parenthood Gets Away With Killing a Woman in an AbortionTonya Reaves was 24 and the mother of a one-year-old son when she walked into a Chicago Planned Parenthood clinic in July of 2012 and asked for a second trimester abortion. She never walked out. Reaves died from complications to her abortion, leaving unanswered questions about circumstances that led to her death.
Administrators at Seattle Childrens Hospital said in January they predicted this would happen, and its even worse than they expected. Patients being denied specialty treatment at the hospital by insurance providers on the Washington health benefits exchange. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing thousands of dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.