LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• LifeNews Tells Girl Scouts: We Wont Stop Reporting Your Link to Planned Parenthood
• Teen Who Lost His Legs in Botched Abortion Makes State Wrestling Championships
• Kevin Grow, an 18-Year-Old With Down Syndrome, Signs an NBA Contract• She Was Conceived in Incest, Should She Have Been Killed in Abortion?
More Pro-Life News• University of Alabama Apologizes for Denying Pro-Lifers Free Speech
• Father of Aborted Baby: I Never Got to See My Daughter or Hold Her in My Arms
• Woman Defending Her Abortion: My Unborn Babys Soul Agreed to be Killed
• With Abortion, There Are No Do-Overs
• Virginia Budget Would Stop McAuliffe From Undermining Pro-Life Laws
• Irish Times Newspaper Bans Term Pro-Life
• Pro-Life Film Festival Provides a Stark Contrast to Hollywood Values
• Tennessee Abortions Drop 6% as Pro-Lifers Prepare for Statewide Abortion Battle
• West Virginia House Panel Passes Bill Banning Abortions After 20 Weeks
• Missouri House Protects Pro-Life Doctors, Nurses Not Wanting to Assist Abortions
• North Carolina Attorney General Reluctantly Agrees to Defend Abortion-Ultrasound Law
• How Should Pro-Lifers Talk About Birth Control?
• Quebec Doctors Plan to Exploit Euthanasia Law That Hasnt Passed Yet
During the last two weeks, LifeNews has brought international attention to the link between the Girl Scouts and the Planned Parenthood abortion business and the national boycott of Girl Scouts cookies sponsored by pro-life groups. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Teen Who Lost His Legs in Botched Abortion Makes State Wrestling ChampionshipsNik Hoot is quite the athlete. Hes a successful wrestler at a high school a fact that would likely earn him news coverage anyway. But Nik has overcome the kind of obstacles very few encounter.
You see, Nik is a well-rounded athlete in spite of the fact that he is missing parts of both legs and doesnt have a fully developed set of fingers. The Indiana teenager lives with these disabilities because his biological parents an unknown couple from Russia attempted to abort Nik. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
She Was Conceived in Incest, Should She Have Been Killed in Abortion?On a hot summer day in June of 2008 Kristi Hofferber decided it was time to talk to her adoptive parents about getting information about her birth parents. Kristi never felt the need to step back into her past, and always felt unsettled about it. But on this hot day in June 2008 she decided to go back in time and what she found out about her birth parents has become the biggest shock of her life.
Bama Students for Life and Students for Life of America thank the University of Alabama officials for rethinking their decision and allowing pro-life students to openly express their First Amendment and free speech rights on campus. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing thousands of dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.