LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Thursday, February 6, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Irony: Obama Tells Prayer Breakfast: We Believe in the Dignity of Every Person
• Facing Boycott, Girl Scouts Hide Support for Planned Parenthood, Abortion
• Baby Saved From Late-Term Abortion When Car Dies on the Way to the Clinic• Planned Parenthood Now Does One-Third of All Abortions in the U.S.
More Pro-Life News• Mom Changes Her Mind About Abortion After Seeing Pro-Life Billboard
• Beautiful Photos Capture Familys 10 Days With Baby Zion, Who Died After Birth
• Children With Severe Medical Conditions Denied Treatment by Obamacare Plans
• Belgium Votes Soon on Measure Allowing Doctors to Euthanize Children
• Luke, I Aborted You Five Years Ago Today: Please Forgive Me
• New Orleans Archbishop Pushes Boycott of Companies Building Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinic
• Topless Feminists Interrupt Mass in Sweden to Protest Abortion
• Clinic Didnt Tell Woman She Almost Died in Abortion: She Didnt Know Any Better
• Ronald Reagans Legacy: The Sacred Value of Human Life
• Responding to the Im Pro-Life But Arguments for Abortion
• Pro-Life Movement Can Take Credit for Dropping Abortions to Historic Lows
• Mom Charged With Giving Abortion Drug to Teen Daughter to Kill Her Grandchild
• Saving Lives and Giving Hope: Promoting Adoption as a Loving Choice
• Washington Senate Committee Approves Parental Notification on Abortion Bill
• Iowa Committee Passes Bill to Ban Dangerous Telemed Abortions
Obama took the podium at the 62nd National Prayer Breakfast at the Washington Hilton and spoke to a crowd of about 3,500.
Facing Boycott, Girl Scouts Hide Support for Planned Parenthood, AbortionGirl Scouts USA was a founding member of the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts and is its largest member. In 2008 and 2009 over 60% of WAGGGS membership fees ($2.45 million and $2.3 million respectively) came from GSUSA.
Prominently displayed on every Daisy, Brownie, and Girl Scout uniform is the World Trefoil Pin, to represent their connection to the worldwide sisterhood of Girl Scouting and Girl Guiding. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Planned Parenthood Now Does One-Third of All Abortions in the U.S.The Guttmacher Institute, a pro-abortion research group, made headlines this week with a media release and report saying that, in 2011, national abortions decreased to their lowest point since 1973the year the Supreme Court decriminalized abortion through its Roe v. Wade decision. Certainly, if the Guttmacher numbers are reliable, this is cause for celebration. Sadly, even in light of the new numbers, it is still the case that one out of every five pregnancies ends in abortion.
A news story out of Arkansas can help the pro-life movement take heart that their efforts are not in vain. A young mother saw a pro-life sign in North Little Rock and changed her mind about having an abortion. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing thousands of dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.