LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Thursday, February 13, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Belgium Approves Measure Allowing Doctors to Euthanize Children
• Woman With Stomach Pain Has 44-Year-Old Unborn Child Inside Her
• Walgreens Fires Pharmacist for Refusing to Dispense Plan B Morning After Pill• Thousands of Calls Come in to Adopt Five Siblings Looking for a Home
More Pro-Life News• CNN Endorses Right to Life For Animals
• Gosnell Worker Who Said Baby Screamed During Live-Birth Abortion Gets Sentenced Next Month
• Obama Admins Defense of HHS Mandate Turns Religious Freedom on Its Head
• Decades After Birth, Fetal Cells Remain in Mothers Body to Repair Injuries
• Winning Olympic Skier Alex Bilodeau of Canada Inspired by Disabled Brother
• MSNBC Blasts Wendy Davis for Flip-Flop on Late-Term Abortions
• Doctors Save Baby of Pregnant Woman Killed by Snowplow in Parking Lot
• NARAL Upset Obama Nominated Judge Who Once Backed Pregnancy Centers
• Mississippi House Passes Bill to Ban Abortions After 20 Weeks
• South Dakota Panel Passes Bill to Ban Sex-Selection Abortions
• Should O.J. Simpson be Killed in an Assisted Suicide?
• UN Official Mocks Vatican at Abortion Conference in Philippines
• British Pregnancy Centers Arent the Problem, Its Doctors Falsifying Abortion Forms
• Lawsuit Filed Against Maine Buffer Zone Prohibiting Pro-Life Free Speech
The 86-44 vote Thursday in the House of Representatives, with 12 abstentions, followed approval by the Belgian Senate in December. No age limit would be set, but the children who are euthanized would have to possess the capacity of discernment. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Woman With Stomach Pain Has 44-Year-Old Unborn Child Inside HerAn 84-year-old woman from Brazil reported stomach pain to her physician and doctors determined she had inside of her a 44-year-old unborn child who had died internally.
40-year-oldThe woman learned the news last Friday when intense stomach pains prompted her to visit a local hospital in Tocantins state in central Brazil. Once there, x-rays revealed what is sometimes called a stone ba. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Thousands of Calls Come in to Adopt Five Siblings Looking for a HomeLast year, LifeNews profiled Davion Henry, who made national headlines when he pleaded with members of a local church he attends to be adopted into a loving family. Thousands of calls eventually came in for Davion to be adopted.
Cooper later used language familiar to pro-life activists in defense of the giraffe: At a certain point, the animals themselves should have some right to actually having a life. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing thousands of dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.