Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Heroic News: “'She will live on forever through Iver'” plus 2 more


heroicnews
A Canadian father and husband is experiencing an impossible mix of emotions at the birth of his first child followed by the passing of his wife, who was declared ‘brain dead’ by doctors in December.
9"I was once like you. I was once told that aborting my children was the answer to my life. I was once told that my boyfriend too would have to drop out of the University he attended, and I wouldn’t be able to attend the following year after I graduated from High School."
At approximately 20 weeks into her pregnancy, Robbyn Blick and her husband Josh, a youth pastor at Alpine Chapel in Lake Zurich, received the most difficult news of their lives: their son was diagnosed with Trisomy 18, a genetic condition marked by multiple abnormalities that essentially equates to a certain death sentence.