Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Harrington on trial May 21 …



Free Speech Precedent Anticipated 
Columbus, OH – May 13, 2014 – On November 19, 2013 I was arrested outside of an Albuquerque election polling location for lawfully expressing my free speech rights. As video of the arrest reveals, I abided by the state law that allows campaigning 100 feet outside of a polling location. Though I did not cross the line, I was arrested for allegedly trespassing.
This case could serve to set a precedent across the nation that voting centers are places where citizens, regardless of viewpoint, can express themselves without threat of arrest.
On May 21, 2014 I will stand trial in ABQ. A motion to dismiss the case based on the first amendment has been submitted. We fully expect the judge to rule in my favor.
PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE COST OF STANDING FOR JUSTICE IN ABQ.  TRAVEL AND ATTORNEY FEES ARE MOUNTING.  YOUR GIFT OF $50, $25, $10, OR MORE COULD HELP BRING JUSTICE TO LAW-ABIDING AMERICANS ACROSS THE NATION.
Send a check to:
Created Equal
PO Box 360502
Columbus, OH 43230
Or give electronically HERE.
This is a cut-and-dried violation of my Constitutional rights and the rights of pro-life advocates everywhere. Please stand with me in prayer on May 21!
 
Mark Harrington
Executive Director, Created Equal