- The non-religious case against gay 'marriage'
- American rushes to Sudan to save pregnant wife from hanging
- Creator of 'Girl's Gone Wild' porn creator arrested
- Gosnell movie will go to production
- Singer bemoans guilt after abortion
- The doctor said they should abort me
A Sudanese immigrant living in New Hampshire has returned to Sudan to try to save his wife, who is eight months pregnant and facing the death penalty there for marrying a Christian.
Girls Gone Wild founder Joe Francis was arrested on misdemeanor assault charges and spent Friday night in jail. He was released early Saturday morning on $20,000 bail, according to the L.A. County Sheriff’s Department website.
A historic crowdfunding campaign for a movie about America's biggest serial killer, abortionist Kermit Gosnell and the media cover-up.
She was forced to have an abortion but admits that even if she hadn't been on the medication she would have made the same decision chalking it up to convenience.
My mom was almost forty, she and my dad already had four children, their income had taken a hit recently, and their oldest was getting ready for college. But they ignored the doctor recommending they abort me. I was one of the lucky ones in 1988.