LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, May 19, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Second Teen Girl Almost Forced to Get Abortion After Another Teen Held at Clinic Against Her Will
• 8 Months Pregnant, She is Being Shackled While Awaiting Death for Rejecting Islam
• This Couple Stepped Up to Adopt a Baby When a Teen Girl Said No to Abortion• Pro-Abortion Democrats Face Grim Prospect of Losing the Senate in November
More Pro-Life News• This Video Will Make You Rethink Abortion in Cases of Rape or Incest
• Mail-Order Abortions? Plan B Drug Now Available for Sale at Amazon
• Parents Desperately Search for Food Their Baby Can Eat Without Dying
• Planned Parenthood Didnt Bother to Call 911 Because Hemorrhaging Not Unusual After Abortion
• Pro-Life Majority: 80 Percent of Voters in Competitive States Want Abortion Restricted
• Brave Teen Dies From Cancer After Raising Millions for Cancer Charity
• New York Abortion Bill Allows Shooting Babies Through the Heart With Poison to Kill Them
• National Association for the Abortion of Colored People: NAACP Opposes Race-Based Abortion Ban
• Pro-Life Group Lays Out Plan of Action to World Health Assembly to Reduce Deaths of Newborns
• Justin Trudeau Stands With China and North Korea for Abortion on Demand
• Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon May Veto Pro-Life Bill for 72-Hour Waiting Period Before Abortion
• Planned Parenthood Using a Member of the Irish Parliament to Push Abortion in Ireland
The initial reports from pro-life activist Abby Johnson indicate the young girls mother did not want her to have an abortion and that the unnamed teenager, who lives in Cleveland, Ohio, was facing pressure from her her boyfriend to take the life of her unborn baby at the Buffalo-based abortion facility. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
8 Months Pregnant, She is Being Shackled While Awaiting Death for Rejecting IslamNews reports out today indicate the Christian woman sentenced to death in Sudan for rejecting Islam is being shackled by Sudanese officials despite the fact she is eight-months pregnant. The Islamic court is waiting until Meriam Ibrahim, 26, gives birth before carrying out the sentence but she is reportedly held in chains until then.
Ibrahims husband, U.S. citizen Daniel Wani, a Christian, tells CNN that she has been spending her days bound with shackles on her legs. He was able to visit his wife for the first time in prison yesterday. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Pro-Abortion Democrats Face Grim Prospect of Losing the Senate in NovemberThe headline in the print edition of the POLITICO story was more colorful Obama Slump Dogs Dems in 2014 Midtermsthan the headline for the online storyPOLITICO poll shows mounting danger for Demsbut both paint a dire scenario for Democrats in less than six months.
The hour long production is divided into several questions, which ask what those who are pro-life, even in these hard cases are likely to hear. Such questions include How can you deny abortion to a young girl who is a victim of rape or incest? http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.