- Ladies and gentlemen, behold the abortion industry
- Pornography faulted as a root of human trafficking
- HGTV brothers continue to be persecuted by gay activists
- This Is the Pregnant Woman Sudan Wants to Hang for Marrying a Christian
- Couple Documents Pregnancy With Charming Time-Lapse Video
- Angelina Jolie 'considering IVF'
One year ago, I had just finished the final leg in a 212km walk from Montreal, Quebec to Ottawa, Ontario. I was the youngest member in a team of 25 women who participated in the Back to Life Walk.
An expert in combating human trafficking urged congressmen last week to focus their efforts against the scourge on reducing the demand for commercialized sex, including pornography.
After an uproar from conservative customers, SunTrust Banks announced Friday afternoon that the decision to end its relationship with real estate entrepreneurs David and Jason Benham had been reversed.
Lawyers for a pregnant Sudanese woman plan to appeal an Islamic judge's decision that she be flogged with 100 lashes and then be hanged for marrying a Christian man and converting.
Parents-to-be have had some inventive ways of documenting the nine months leading up to birth, but none has the particular charm and skill of Dan Tran's "My Wife's Enchanted Pregnancy.”
The 38-year-old actress and her husband Brad Pitt already raise six children together. Following her double mastectomy last year after discovering she was genetically predisposed to breast and ovarian cancer, Angelina is thought to be thinking about ordering more babies in a laboratory.