LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Tuesday, May 27, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Meriam Ibrahim, Pregnant Christian Woman Sentenced to Death, Gives Birth to Baby Girl
• Conjoined Twins Sharing One Head Pass Away After 19 Days, Doctors Urged Abortion
• Abortion Activist Sarah Silverman Says Unborn Babies are Just Goo• Pregnant Woman Stoned to Death By Her Family After Refusing Arranged Marriage
More Pro-Life News• Justina Pelletiers Friends Surprise Her With a 16th Birthday Party
• Their Mom Had to Have Chemo While They Were in the Womb, But These Twins Emerged Healthy
• She Had an Abortion, But Now She Doesnt Live With the Shame: Heres the Amazing Reason Why
• Abortion Doc Claims Hes a Christian Despite Killing Babies at Six Months
• This Dads Love Letter to His Newborn Baby Tells Her Everything She Needs to Know for Life
• Pregnant Rape Survivor: People Ridicule and Distrust You for Keeping Baby
• VIP Abortions: Clinic Offers Mahogany Furniture, Luxurious Bathrobes, Concierge Services
• Louisiana Passes Bill Banning Abortion Clinics From Public Schools
• One in Three Pregnancies End in Abortion in Detroit
• British Govts Guidance on Sex-Selection Abortions Fails to Uphold Law
• Swiss Euthanasia Group Says It Will Assist Suicides of Healthy Elderly People
• Fine Gael Losses a Direct Result of Betraying Pro-Lifers on Abortion• Pro-Abortion or Pro-Life, Which Side is Really Extreme?
The mother sentenced to death in Sudan for her Christian faith gave birth to a baby girl in prison today, the Daily Mail reported in an exclusive. Meriam , who has spent four months shackled to the floor of a cell, delivered the baby five days early in the hospital wing at Omdurman Federal Womens Prison in North Khartoum. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Conjoined Twins Sharing One Head Pass Away After 19 Days, Doctors Urged AbortionThey lived for 19 days after doctors told their parents to have an abortion. Sadly, on Tuesday, conjoined twins Faith and Hope passed away.
LifeNews profiled the recent birth of conjoined twins who share one head. Although media reports call them the baby with two faces the twins are technically two distinct and different people. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
The report indicates that Silverman told Maher about her pro-abortion fundraiser in Texas that was picketed by Westboro Baptist Church. Silverman seems to compare all pro-lifers to those protesters and shows her opinion on unborn children. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Pregnant Woman Stoned to Death By Her Family After Refusing Arranged MarriageA pregnant woman has been stoned to death by her family in Pakistan after refusing an arranged marriage and marrying the man she loved, who was the father of her unborn child.
The case is drawing national attention, as Boston Childrens Hospital filed a medical child abuse complaint against Justinas parents last year, leading the state to take custody of her and hospitalize her for almost a year. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Swiss Euthanasia Group Says It Will Assist Suicides of Healthy Elderly People Assisted suicide is facilitated in Switzerland by suicide groups who assist the suicide deaths of their members. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/