LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Thursday, May 22, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Just One-Fourth of Americans Want Abortion Legal for Any Reason
• Obama Administrations Silence on Pregnant Christian Woman Sentenced to Death is Deafening
• Sheriff: Investigate Planned Parenthood That Didnt Report Rape of Teen, Allowing Man to Rape 18 Other Girls• Newborn Baby Survived Being Buried Alive for Three Days, Mom Tried to Hide Affair From Husband
More Pro-Life News• They Had Only Dated for Weeks, But When She Became Pregnant He Devoted Himself to Their Baby
• Pro-Life Teen Assaulted After Standing for Life, His Reaction is Priceless
• Abortion Clinic Worker Quits After Reading Abby Johnsons Book
• Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards Tells College Grads: My Kids are All Abortion Activists
• Wendy Davis Greeted By Abortion Barbie Posters In L.A. Ahead of Fundraiser
• Bill Would Curb Wrongful Birth Lawsuits, Wishing the Baby Was Never Born
• Other Abortionists are Killing Babies Born Alive Like Kermit Gosnell, When Will They be Caught?
• Abortion Activist Throws Rocks at and Threatens Pro-Lifers at Abortion Clinic
• Remembering a Mother Who Died Sparing Her Baby From Abortion When Cancer Struck
• Oregon Runs Out of Drugs for Assisted Suicides Thanks to Death Penalty Opponents
• Why Pro-Lifers Are Winning the Publicity War Over Abortion
• New York Program Pushes HIV Tests for 13-year-Olds and Sex-Ed for Elementary School
• Pro-Lifers Cant Let Fine Gael Forget Its Abortion Betrayal
Americans remain divided on the abortion issue, with 47% of U.S. adults describing their views as pro-choice and 46% as pro-life, continuing a pattern seen since 2010, Gallup said as the latest poll shows the debate on abortion within the margin of error. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Obama Administrations Silence on Pregnant Christian Woman Sentenced to Death is DeafeningThe Presidents team can hardly afford another scandal, but thats exactly what theyll have on their hands if the U.S. State Department insists on ignoring the plight of an American family in Sudan.
For three months, a young Christian wife now almost eight and a half months pregnant has been shackled in a Sudanese prison on death row. Authorities, who refuse to recognize her marriage to a Christian man, have sentenced her to 100 lashes for adultery and execution for her faith. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Newborn Baby Survived Being Buried Alive for Three Days, Mom Tried to Hide Affair From HusbandA shocking news story out of Zimbabwe in Africa has a newborn baby surviving three days being buried alive after a woman buried the child in an attempt to hide her extra-marital affair from her husband.
Will he be around to help with the baby?, I asked. Not at all, she said. I havent even seen him in months. When I told him I was pregnant he told me to keep the baby because he would help me with it. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Why Pro-Lifers Are Winning the Publicity War Over Abortion As much as there is to cover in the United States alone, we also try to carve out time to cover abortion/euthanasia/assisted suicide issues abroad. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/