LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Wednesday, May 14, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Judge Rules 13-Year-Old Can Abort Her 30-Week-Old Unborn Baby
• Former Abortion Clinic Owner: We Pushed Sex Ed on Kids to Create a Market for Abortion
• Barbara Boxer Claims the Abortion Debate is Over, Says it Ended in 1973• NOW President: Babies Wouldnt Die So Much If Wed Just Kill Them Before They Died
More Pro-Life News• Bodies of 11 Dead Unborn Babies Found in a Bucket at South African Taxi Stand
• These Kids Know More About Unborn Babies Than Most Adults
• Miracle Baby: 1-Year-Old Survives Fall From 11-Story Apartment Building
• Abortionist Suspended After Shooting Babies Through the Heart With Poison to Kill Them
• Activist Films Her Own Abortion, But When Will Unborn Babies Ever be Filmed Dying?
• Complaint Filed Against Doc Who Killed Depressed Woman in Euthanasia Without Any Mental Health Treatment
• Democratic Congressman Attending Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony for Abortion Biz Next to Disney World
• Doctor Who Started Doing Abortions After Roe: None of Us Knew What We Were Doing
• This Pro-Life 17-Year-Old Just Beat an Incumbent State Legislator
• Canadian MP Introduces Motion Calling Abortion a Fundamental Human Right
• Wonderful Video: Popes Security Team Lifts Elderly Woman in Wheelchair to Greet Pope
• Planned Parenthoods Ultimate Offense to Catholic Women
• North Dakota Appeals Judges Ruling Overturning Abortion Ban at Six Weeks
• Alabama Doc Affiliated With Abortion Biz Indicted for Selling Misbranded IUDs
Justice Mostyn ruled she was capable of making decision after the girl, known only as A in court documents, said she was not ready to have a baby. She was 21 weeks pregnant when the case went before the High Court in mid-March, making it so her unborn child is roughly 30-weeks-old now. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Former Abortion Clinic Owner: We Pushed Sex Ed on Kids to Create a Market for AbortionFor six years Carol Everett operated four abortion clinics in Texas.
As reported by The Catholic Register, Everett earned a commission for every abortion in addition to a share of the fees charged by each clinic. She says she sold abortion and made big bucks off of the cash cow of abortion. A new abortion clinic, she said at the annual Rose Dinner for the National March for Life in Ottawa, would make enough money to pay for itself in a single month. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
NOW President: Babies Wouldnt Die So Much If Wed Just Kill Them Before They DiedNational Organization for Women (NOW) president Terry ONeill published an editorial on the Huffington Post today entitled, Abortion, Like Contraception, Is Essential Health Care That Saves Lives.
The SAPA news service has this report: Eleven human foetuses have been found in a bucket at a taxi rank in Mdantsane, Eastern Cape, the SABC reported on Wednesday.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.