LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Thursday, May 29, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Meriam Ibrahim Was Forced to Give Birth to Baby Maya While in Chains
• Seven Famous People Who Were Almost Aborted
• Down Syndrome Diagnosis is Often a Death Sentence for Unborn Children• Shes 19-Years-Old and Never Hugged Her Father Properly Until Now
More Pro-Life News• New Blog Shows Teens How to Get Abortion Without Telling Their Parents
• She Ran a Late-Term Abortion Clinic for 10 Years, Now She Urges Pro-Lifers to Protest There
• 8 Scary Things Abortion Activists Have Said
• Woman Posts Video of Her Abortion Records Along With Ultrasound Picture of My Baby
• Indiana Pacers Guard Paul George Faces Lawsuit From Girlfriend He Tried to Pay to Have Abortion
• Why Do Abortion Clinics Throw Such a Fit Over Admitting Privileges Requirements
• Ohio Officials Tell Judge to Close Toledos Last Abortion Clinic
• The Unbearable Wrongness of Roe v. Wade
• New Hampshire Governor Will Sign Law Crushing Pro-Life Free Speech
• Oklahoma Governor Signs Pro-Life Bill That Closed Numerous Abortion Clinics in Texas
Ibrahims legs were chained as she gave birth in Sudanese jail and the 27-year-old gave birth as she was shackled to the floor. Her husband was initially refused entry to jail but was eventually allowed in with lawyer. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Seven Famous People Who Were Almost AbortedThe woman pictured with Justin Bieber is his mother at 17 she was encouraged to abort her baby, but she chose life instead.
More than one million babies are aborted in the United States each year. Here are a few individuals who barely escaped becoming part of that statistic: http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Shes 19-Years-Old and Never Hugged Her Father Properly Until NowYou dont need to have a perfect body to love or be loved. Heres one person who understands that but is only now able to finally express her love for her father the way shed really like.
In How to Get an Abortion without Telling Your Parents, parents are, of course, made out to be the bad guys. And in some cases maybe they are. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.