- Obama's silence on pregnant Sudanese woman's imminent martyrdom stunning
- Marine surprises sister on wedding day
- Boys 'hypersexualized' by media?
- 'Children's lives worth more than pets'
- NY state pushing HIV testing on teens, sex-ed in elementary schools
- Legal Fight Over Gay 'Marriage' Spreads to 29 States
- Iowa college exempted from Obama's contraceptive mandate
- Grace in Texas
- Federal judges order gay 'marriage' in Pennsylvania, Oregon
- This Couple Stepped Up to Adopt a Baby When a Teen Girl Said No to Abortion
The President’s team can hardly afford another scandal, but that’s exactly what they’ll have on their hands if the U.S. State Department insists on ignoring the plight of an American family in Sudan.
A bride was overcome with joy on her wedding day when her brother, a deployed Marine, made a surprise entrance.
Continued research into pornography show its ill effects on women and all of society, according to speakers May 16 at the Coalition to End Sexual Exploitation 2014 Summit in Vienna, a Washington suburb.
Amid efforts to legalize abortion in Chile, Cardinal Ricardo Ezzati of Santiago reminded President Michelle Bachelet of the intrinsic value of all human life.
N.Y. State Suggests HIV Tests For 13-Year-Olds, Sex Ed In Elementary School.
A federal lawsuit filed by four gay couples in Montana leaves just two states — North Dakota and South Dakota — with gay "marriage" bans and no legal challenges aiming to overturn them.
The college, which is aligned with the Christian Reformed Church, is one of numerous organizations that have contended the law violates its religious convictions against contraceptives.
This is what it's all about.
Following judicial decisions ordering Pennsylvania and Oregon to recognize “gay marriage,” critics said that such decisions damage society and ignore the rights of children.
t the start of May, Charles and his wife Ashley received a phone call that forever changed their lives. They were told that a 15-year-old girl was pregnant and contemplating abortion. As a young pro-life couple, the Baldwins knew they had to do something. They made contact with the young girl and took her to two different pregnancy resource centers.