LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Wednesday, May 21, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Senators Urge Obama Admin to Help 8-Month-Pregnant Woman Sentenced to Death for Rejecting Islam
• Louisiana Passes Bill That Could Close Three of Its Five Abortion Clinics
• Mother Kills Her Three Little Girls Aged 3, 2 and 2-Months Old• Judge: Obama Admin Cant Force Christian Colleges to Obey HHS Mandate
More Pro-Life News• Judge: Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz Must Answer for Massive Medicaid Fraud Scheme
• Justina Pelletier Turns 16 on Saturday and Her Parents Still Dont Have Custody
• South Carolina Senate Sets Up Vote on Bill to Ban Abortions After 20 Weeks
• Woman Charged With Murder for Suffocating Her Newborn Daughter to Conceal Pregnancy
• NARAL Applauds Censorship of Pro-Life Activist Who Helps Pregnant Women
• War on Women: Woman Cant Get Meds for Female Problem Because Obamacare Labeled Her a Man
• Planned Parenthood Breaking New Law Requiring It to Tell Women About Their Unborn Babies
• Watch This Two-Month-Old Baby Say I Love You to Her Daddy
• Man Punches His Pregnant Wife in the Stomach to Try to Kill His Own Child
• Democrat Compares Bill Allowing Late-Term Abortions to the 10 Commandments
• Pro-Life Video of the Day: Why Are Babies So Cute?
• Former Abortion Clinic Director Allyson Schwartz Loses Pennsylvania Governor Primary
• United Nations Pushing Abortion on Overwhelmingly Christian Nation
She will be tortured beaten with 100 lashes for marrying an American Christian. Then she will be hung for being a Christian. Meanwhile, her son, a 20-month-old boy and American citizen, is also jailed with her and is sick from the prison conditions. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Louisiana Passes Bill That Could Close Three of Its Five Abortion ClinicsThe Louisiana state legislature today put the finishing touches on HB 388, the Unsafe Abortion Protection Act, that the Planned Parenthood abortion business says could close three of the five abortion clinics in the state.
When the state of Texas clamped down on abortion clinics that could not follow basic health and safety standards and failed to ensure abortion practitioners had admitting privileges at local hospitals in cases where women are injured in botched abortions, abortion clinics closed down because they couldnt comply. As many as 20 Texas abortion clinics have closed or stopping doing abortions. Louisiana is following suit. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Judge: Obama Admin Cant Force Christian Colleges to Obey HHS MandateA federal court issued an order Wednesday that halts enforcement of the Obama administrations HHS mandate against two Christian colleges: Dordt College in Iowa and Cornerstone University in Michigan.
ADF attorneys represent the colleges in a lawsuit challenging the administrations mandate that forces employers, regardless of their religious or moral convictions and under threat of heavy penalties, to provide insurance coverage for pills and procedures that many Christians oppose. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
According to a report: Patricia Carroll brought the complaint in late 2012 after serving as the accounts receivable manager for Houston-based Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast Inc. for five years. In March of that year, she had allegedly noticed that a Planned Parenthood clinic in Huntsville experienced a revenue increase of more than 300 percent. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.