Thursday, May 8, 2014

Heroic News: “TV show tabled for hosts' views on abortion, homosexuality” plus 5 more

heroicnews


After the group Right Wing Watch reported the twins who star in HGTV’s recently greenlit reality series Flip It Forward are anti-gay activists, the network said this morning it had given the hook to the series, which was set to debut in October.
During Italy’s fourth annual March for Life, two women shared testimonies of being conceived in rape, and expressed hope that they can offer light to women who are pregnant through similar circumstances.

An annual pro-life rally on Parliament Hill was interrupted Thursday afternoon by two topless protesters yelling "my body, my rules." The women rushed the stage where Gerald Cyprian Lacroix, the Catholic primate of Canada, was speaking to the crowd.
Hollywood is sick, sick, sick. Behind its curtain of holier-than-thou progressivism, the entertainment world's top A-list stars have engaged in the most depraved sexual abuse against vulnerable children and teens, according to a growing number of victims. After years of cover-up, the institutional scandal is exploding. Finally.
Nancy Strumwasser, a high school teacher from Mountain Lakes, New Jersey, always thought she'd have two children. But the layoffs that swept over the U.S. economy around the time her son was born six years ago helped change her mind. She decided financial fears outweighed the joy and sacrifice of parenthood.
“I knew the cameras were in the room during the procedure, but I forgot about them almost immediately. I was focused on staying positive and feeling the love from everyone in the room. I am so lucky that I knew everyone involved, and I was so supported. I remember breathing and humming through it like I was giving birth."