LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Friday, May 2, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Planned Parenthood Abortion Doc Surrenders License After Sexually Molesting Patients
• Premature Baby Left in Parents Arms to Die, Hospital Wouldnt Revive Baby Born at 22 Weeks
• Feminists Blast Floyd Mayweather for Being Upset His Girlfriend Aborted His Twin Babies• Single and Pregnant With Twins: I Didnt Think I Wanted Them But I Couldnt Kill Them in Abortion
More Pro-Life News• Planned Parenthood Doesnt Think Someone With AIDS Should Tell Their Sexual Partner First
• Democrat Walks Out of Prayer Event After James Dobson Calls Obama The Abortion President
• Are British Doctors Following Belgium in Euthanizing Sick Children?
• Pro-Life Leader Has Plan Cancelled Under Obamacare, Now Forced to Pay for Abortions
• Billionaire Mike Bloomberg Promises to Push Eugenics After Winning Planned Parenthood Award
• How I Got a Pro-Choice Biology Professor to Consider the Pro-Life Perspective
• Late-Term Abortionist Supports Michigans Gary Peters in Campaign Ad
• France Tells United Nations Abortion Should be an International Human Right
• Last Abortion Clinic in Toledo, Ohio Fighting Closure
• More Human Embryos Destroyed in Grisly Human Cloning Experiments
However, yesterdays story in the Boston Globe, which reported on Roger Ian Hardys legal woes, failed to mention that Hardy once worked for Planned Parenthood where he had similar access to women as he had at a fertility clinic where he molested and inappropriately touched women over a period of two decades. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Parents Anguished as Premature Baby Left to Die, Hospital Wouldnt Revive Baby Born at 22 Weeks In a second case of its kind in two weeks, a hospital has refused to revive a prematurely-born infant leaving parents in dismay as they were forced to hold their deceased child.
Anguished parents want answers why a doctor told them their son Aiden would be born with major medical problems and said they should let him die. Three hours after he was born, Aiden died and the parents want to know if medical staff did everything possible for him. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Single and Pregnant With Twins: I Didnt Think I Wanted Them But I Couldnt Kill Them in AbortionLive Action was contacted by Makenzie Street, who wanted to share the story of how she became pregnant at 22-years-old with a man she had been dating for only a few weeks, and from one of the first times she had had sex.
In a brochure entitled Happy, Healthy, and Hot, which Planned Parenthood describes as a guide for young people living with HIV to help them understand their sexual rights, and live healthy, fun, happy and sexually fulfilling lives, the giant of the abortion advocacy world proclaims: http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.