LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Wednesday, May 6, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Her Baby Died During Birth, But Mom Asked To Hold Him; Two Hours Later, She Heard A Gasp
• Senators Demand Harry Reid Allow Vote on Bill Banning Abortions After 20 Weeks
• Vatican Blasts UN After It Calls Catholic Churchs Pro-Life Teachings Promoting Torture• They Rejected Abortion When Told Their Baby Had a Major Medical Issue, Now They Need Your Help
More Pro-Life News• Mother Asked Why She Didnt Abort Baby With No Eyes, This is Her Touching Answer
• Sarah Palin: I Hope Becoming a Grandma Will Turn Hillary Clinton Pro-Life
• Woman Who Videoed Her Abortion Admits She Wasnt Using Birth Control
• School District Where Teacher Gave Boy a Lap Dance OKs Planned Parenthood Curriculum
• She Survived Multiple Abortion Attempts, But God Prompted Her to Forgive Her Mom
• Late-Term Abortionist Had Nightmares Baby Was Trying to Hold Onto Uterus Walls
• Couple Who Beat Daughter for Refusing Abortion to Stand Trial Soon
• Louisiana Panel Passes Pro-Life Bill That Has Closed Multiple Abortion Clinics in Texas
• These Obamacare Agencies Have the Power to Ration Your Health Care
• Michigan Democrats Falsely Claim Pro-Life Senate Candidate Terri Lynn Land Opposes Birth Control
• Will the Obama Admin Get to Force Pro-Life Priests to Obey the Abortion Mandate?
• 20,000 People Will March for Life in Canada Against Abortion, Will the Media Ignore Them?
• Maryland County Stops Trying to Shut Down Crisis Pregnancy Centers
• Quebec Government Expected to Re-Introduce Bill Legalizing Euthanasia
Jamie Ogg, now a little over four years old, is alive today only because of the undying love and affection of his mother. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Senators Demand Harry Reid Allow Vote on Bill Banning Abortions After 20 WeeksThe House of Representatives has twice approved a bill that bans abortions from after 20-weeks of pregnancy up to the day of birth. But Democratic Leader Harry Reid refuses to allow a vote in the Senate.
Today, in a letter led by Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-NH), 33 senators urged Reid to allow a floor vote on the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act (S.1670), sponsored by Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC). The bill would ban abortions nationwide after 20 weeks, or after five months of pregnancy, based on the childs ability to feel pain. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
They Rejected Abortion When Told Their Baby Had a Major Medical Issue, Now They Need Your HelpSAs many mothers and fathers can attest, seeing your unborn child on an ultrasound is a watershed moment for most parents-to-be. What is imagined only by a small quickening, a flutter in the tummy, suddenly materializes into an image that floods the mind and overwhelms the heart. It was just this moment that propelled Kevin and Emily into a nightmare that threatened their babys fragile existence.
In love and on top of the world, Kevin and Emily were like most young couples, laser focused on building a life together and on careershers as a full-time social worker and his growing a fledgling flooring business. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
The videoalready seen by millions around the worldsis also an account of what happened when she first took Christian out in public (of how that sapped her spirits) and what has transpired since. Lacey tells the story by holding up to the camera pieces of paper with short narratives. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Maryland County Stops Trying to Shut Down Crisis Pregnancy Centers A Maryland county has decided not to appeal a March federal court ruling that struck down the entirety of a law that forced pro-life pregnancy care centers to advise women against using their services. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Quebec Government Expected to Re-Introduce Bill Legalizing Euthanasia The Quebec government is expected to re-introduce its euthanasia bill later this month. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/