LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, June 2, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Meriam Ibrahim Will Not be Freed, Attorneys Appeal Execution to International Court
• Babies are Being Dismembered in the Womb at Five Months Thanks to Harry Reid
• My Visit to the Auschwitz Concentration Camp Reminded Me Why I Oppose Abortion• Woman Says Medical Condition Required Abortion, I Had to Abort My Baby to Save My Life
More Pro-Life News• Researchers Develop Tiny Robotic Hand That Could Treat Unborn Babies Problems in the Womb
• Why My Daughters 19th Birthday Shames Those Who Think People With Down Syndrome Arent Fit to Live
• Abortion Practitioner Admits: We are the Executioners
• 1,000 Texas Women Hospitalized Every Year After Botched Abortions
• Pro-Lifer Confronts Vandals Who Defaced Her Pro-Life Bumper Stickers, Her Reaction is Priceless
• Everyone Knows Maya Angelou, Who Fundraised for Planned Parenthood, Do You Know This Pro-Life Heroine?
• Teens Burn Body of Baby Killed by Abortion Drug, Receive Only a Warning
• Bride Under Fire for Fastening Newborn to Train of Her Wedding Dress, Walking Down the Aisle
• Media, Planned Parenthood Hype New Abortion Romantic Comedy
• School Uses Babies to Show Inner City Children How to be Kind
• Iowa Planned Parenthood Closes Two More Clinics, 12 Closed in Two Years
• Wisconsin Abortions Drop 16% After Pro-Life Law Allowing Women to See Ultrasound of Baby
• 300 Violations Found at Virginia Abortion Clinics and McAuliffe Wants to Reverse Health Standards
• New Campaign Targets Justin Trudeaus Ban on Pro-Life Candidates
Abdullahi Alzareg, an under-secretary at the foreign ministry, said the county was committed to protecting the woman and guaranteed religious freedom and indicated Ibrahim would be released and not face further charges. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Babies are Being Dismembered in the Womb at Five Months Thanks to Harry ReidBabies are being dismembered in the womb at five months to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid. Because he is prohibiting the Senate from voting on a bill to ban late-term abortions after 20 weeks, member of the House combined for a collective letter today to speak out.
Today, Reps. Diane Black, a Tennessee Republican, and Trent Franks, an Arizona Republican, led a bipartisan effort of 105 Members of the House to send a letter to Reid urging him to allow for a vote in the Senate on the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Woman Says Medical Condition Required Abortion, I Had to Abort My Baby to Save My LifeIts one of the biggest ethical dilemmas in the abortion debate for pro-life people: What should be done in a situation where an abortion is supposedly the only way to save the life of the mother.
The photo was so inspiring that members of Congress brought it up during a hearing when a Senate committee hearing exploring the scientific and medical advances of surgery on unborn children. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Iowa Planned Parenthood Closes Two More Clinics, 12 Closed in Two Years The Planned Parenthood abortion business has closed two more clinics in the state of Iowa, bringing the total to 12 in the last two years. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Wisconsin Abortions Drop 16% After Pro-Life Law Allowing Women to See Ultrasound of Baby The pro-life movement has known for a long time that pro-life laws make a difference when it comes to protecting women and saving unborn babies from abortions. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
New Campaign Targets Justin Trudeaus Ban on Pro-Life Candidates Last month, Justin Trudeau said that if youre pro-life, you cant be a candidate for the Liberal Party of Canada. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/