LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Supreme Court Rules Pro-Life Group Can Defend Its Free Speech Rights
• We Thought Doctors Were Helping Our Daughter With Trisomy 18, But They Were Slowly Killing Her
• Little Girl Kicked Out of KFC Restaurant Over Scars on Her Face From Dog Attack
• She Drank Poison to Try to Kill Me in an Abortion, Thank God It Didnt Work
More Pro-Life News• This Amazing Video Showing Development of an Unborn Baby Will Blow Your Mind
• I Am in the Same Week of Pregnancy as My Birthmom, Who Tried to Abort Me
• A Baby Falls Into A Fit Of Giggles While His Father Brushes His Teeth
• Gates Foundation Gave $117 Million to the Two Biggest Abortion Businesses
• Casey Kasem Dies After Contentious Battle Over End of Life Medical Treatment
• Washington Post Film Critic Says Pro-Abortion Romantic Comedy is the Pro-Life Film of the Year
• Dont Call Her Abortion Barbie But Wendy Davis to Hold Fundraiser Celebrating Filibuster Anniversary
• Planned Parenthood Tells Legislators It Supports Sex-Selection Abortions
• Abortionist Who Kills Babies Born Alive Like Kermit Gosnell Forced to Stop Doing Abortions
• Legislators Propose Ban on Burning Aborted Babies to Generate Electricity
• Career Girl Abortions? More 20-Something Women Getting Abortions to Get Ahead at Work
• Victory: Global Summit to Stop Sexual Violence in War Snubs Pro-Abortion Groups
• Mary Landrieu: Abortion Okay if Baby Cant Live Outside a Hospital
• Abortions in the U.K. Fall to Their Lowest Level in 16 Years
• Kansas Late-Term Abortionist Closes PAC After Breaking Election Laws
The Susan B. Anthony List is petitioning the high court to allow their First Amendment challenge to Ohios false statement law to proceed on the grounds that the statute empowers a state agency to determine what constitutes true or false political speech. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
We Thought Doctors Were Helping Our Daughter With Trisomy 18, But They Were Slowly Killing HerWe thought they were helping. Every time we took our daughter Faith to the hospital for her illness, they would nurse her back to health. Faith has Trisomy 18 (Edwards Syndrome).
Trisomy 21 is Downs Syndrome.Trisomy 18 is much harsher with 90% of these children not reaching their first birthday.
She Drank Poison to Try to Kill Me in an Abortion, Thank God It Didnt WorkMy story begins in the womb of a 14 year old girl in Florida in roughly May of 1966. An older boy in her neighborhood snuck her out of the house, they went for a ride, and apparently he got her pregnant (I dont neither need nor want to know the details of that outing).
Video producer Hyperspective Studios desribes their video this way: http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Gates Foundation Gave $117 Million to the Two Biggest Abortion Businesses There have been hundreds of news stories in the last week about Melinda Gates claim that the Gates Foundation will not fund abortions. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Career Girl Abortions? More 20-Something Women Getting Abortions to Get Ahead at Work Acareer girl trend may sound all fun and hip. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Victory: Global Summit to Stop Sexual Violence in War Snubs Pro-Abortion Groups Abortion is not among the legal and health policies in the latest global effort to end sexual violence in war. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Mary Landrieu: Abortion Okay if Baby Cant Live Outside a Hospital Mary Landrieu, a Democratic senator from Louisiana, disagrees with Gov. Bobby Jindals (R-LA) decision to sign lifesaving legislation into law. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Abortions in the U.K. Fall to Their Lowest Level in 16 Years As expected, the most recent Report on abortion statistics from the British Department of Health has provoked comments from a number of high profile abortion providers. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Kansas Late-Term Abortionist Closes PAC After Breaking Election Laws As a result of complaints filed by Operation Rescue, a Political Action Committee with financial ties to a Wichita abortion clinic, has filed a termination report with the Federal Elections Commission and ceased operations. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/