LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Thursday, June 19, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• She Died With Her Unborn Baby Still Inside Her, Then a Miracle Happened
• Justina Pelletiers Family Promises to Sue Massachusetts for Abducting Their Daughter
• Los Angeles Kings Coach Darryl Sutter is More Proud of His Son Chris Than His Stanley Cup, Heres Why
• Mothers Shocking Deathbed Confession to Her Son: He Was Conceived in Rape
More Pro-Life News• Pro-Life Rep. Kevin McCarthy Elected Republican House Majority Leader Replacing Cantor
• High School Blocks Pro-Life Web Sites, But Planned Parenthoods Okay
• Jahi McMath, Once Declared Dead, May be Responding
• Pro-Life Youth Crash High-Level UN Meeting to Blast Abortion
• Youll be Surprised How Little This Planned Parenthood Activist Knows About Science, Or Not
• Stillborn Baby is Doing Well Three Months After Doctors Said She Was Dead
• Judge Stops Texas Mans Estranged Wife From Starving Him to Death
• Would You Want to Give Birth in the Same Room as a Woman Having an Abortion?
• Planned Parenthood Has a History of Supporting Sex-Selection Abortions
• Former Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinic Turned Into Childrens Learning Center
• Pro-Life Activists Expose Abortionist Who Killed Woman in Botched Abortion
• Wisconsin Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz Closes Fifth Clinic After Losing Tax Funding
• Late-Term Abortionist Funds Ohio Attorney General Candidate David Peppers Campaign
• Planned Parenthood Tries to Overturn Pro-Life Iowa Rule Protecting Womens Health
Pregnant at the time, Melaine suffered from amniotic fluid embolism, DIC, heart failure and cardiac arrest. She was declared dead and should have never recovered, but, miraculously, she did. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Justina Pelletiers Family Promises to Sue Massachusetts for Abducting Their DaughterThe family of Justina Pelletier, the teenage girl at the center of a national parental rights dispute, vows to pursue legal action against the state of Massachusetts for what they say was essentially an abduction of their daughter.
Earlier this week, Massachusetts Juvenile Court Judge Joseph Johnston signed the order for Justina to go home following a 16-month dispute between her family and state officials. Lou Pelletier said in a text message, This battle has been finally won. The WAR will not be won until we stop this from happening to ALL CHILDREN!! http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Mothers Shocking Deathbed Confession to Her Son: He Was Conceived in RapeJonathan Husbands had always felt different during his life, as his step-father wasnt very loving towards him and because he sensed the whispers, nudges and knowing glances, according to The Daily Mail.
Republicans picked Kevin McCarthy to serve as the next majority leader, promoting the California Republican to the number two spot behind pro-life House Speaker John Boehner. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Pro-Life Youth Crash High-Level UN Meeting to Blast Abortion Youth symbolize vitality and a future and the UN, often teetering on the brink of irrelevancy, is keen on inviting young people into its midst. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Former Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinic Turned Into Childrens Learning Center This building used to belong to the Planned Parenthood abortion facility in Lubbock, Texas. Now it is being turned into a childrens learning center. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Pro-Life Activists Expose Abortionist Who Killed Woman in Botched Abortion Abortionist Mandy Gittler was responsible for the death of 24-year old Tonya Reaves at Planned Parenthoods Near North Center in Chicago on July 20, 2012, and has performed over 15,000 abortions in her career. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Wisconsin Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz Closes Fifth Clinic After Losing Tax Funding The Planned Parenthood abortion business in Wisconsin has had to close another clinic the fifth since the state decided to yank its taxpayer funding. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/