- A marketplace of children: The fertility industry
- Relationship problems to blame for high rate of gay suicides
- Teen boys ‘frequently’ viewing pornography, sexting
- Being Gay Is Not a Sin, But...
- 2 of 3 Oklahoma abortion clinics do not meet new law terms and could close
- Meriam Ibrahim 'to be freed' from death sentence in Sudan, officials claim
Alana Newman knows the pain caused by the fertility industry. She is a donor-conceived child (via sperm donation) and an egg donor. Newman is also the founder of AnonymousUs.org, which focuses on shedding light on the fertility industry.
While many assume that family rejection is the leading cause of depression among LBGTI individuals, a new study has found that in fact the problem appears to stem predominantly from the higher incide
A survey of Canadian youth found that children are accessing porn online, and sending and receiving and forwarding sexual text images more frequently.
An interview with a 34 year old homosexual who also supports traditional marriage.
Two of Oklahoma's three abortion clinics do not meet the requirements of a new law that requires doctors performing the procedure to have admitting privileges at a nearby hospital, and they could be forced to shut down, abortion giant Planned Parenthood said.
Reports suggest Sudanese woman may be released within days, but her lawyers claim it's a ploy to silence outcry.