LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Friday, June 13, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• NAACP Threatens LifeNews for Reporting Its Abortion Advocacy
• Planned Parenthood: We Lied About Not Firing Firing Staffer Who Told 15-Year-Old to Engage in S&M Sex
• Congressman: Enough is Enough, Time to De-Fund Planned Parenthood
• Good News for Justina Pelletier: She May Finally Get to Go Home
More Pro-Life News• Twins Born More Than Three Weeks Apart in Rare Delayed Delivery
• Family to Lose Health Care Plan, Must Pay for Abortions Under Obamacare
• Jahi McMaths Middle School Grants Her an Honorary Diploma
• Abortion Doctor Admits What He Does is Terminating Babies
• Planned Parenthood Stops Selling Dangerous Abortion Drug at Iowa Clinic
• Premature Births Have Skyrocketed Since the Legalization of Abortion
• Court Cited Roe v. Wade to Force Pregnant Mother to Have a C-Section
• Florida Governor Rick Scott Signs Bill to Ban Late-Term Abortions
• Police Apologize for Threatening to Arrest Pro-Life Woman at a Prayer Vigil
• Abortion Targets Blacks in England: Blacks Are 3.3% of Population But Have 9% of Abortions
• Supreme Court Will Decide Soon if Pro-Lifers Have Free Speech Outside Abortion Clinics
• St. Louis Fire Department Hides Planned Parenthoods 911 Calls About Botched Abortions
In February, the NAACP threatened to sue LifeNews.com and Ryan Bomberger, a LifeNews blogger , for a column that took the civil rights organization to task over its abortion position. The NAACP is upset about a column Bomberger wrote at LifeNews titled, NAACP: National Association for the Abortion of Colored People, which notes the organizations 44th Annual Image Awards. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Planned Parenthood: We Lied About Not Firing Firing Staffer Who Told 15-Year-Old to Engage in S&M SexThe Planned Parenthood abortion business is having a hard time keeping its story straight after it was exposed over a staffer who told a 15-year-old in an undercover video that she should engage in sadomasochistic sexual relations.
As LifeNews reported, the abortion giant initially told Indianapolis media that it fired the staffer in question. Then, in a follow-up undercover phone call to the abortion center where the staffer was employed, Planned Parenthood officials set up an appointment with investigators to meet with the staffer, making it appear the staffer was still employed. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Congressman: Enough is Enough, Time to De-Fund Planned ParenthoodThe expose catching the Planned Parenthood abortion business telling a teenager to have S&M sex is another reason to yank its taxpayer funding. Thats the word from Kansas Republican Congressman Tim Huelskamp, who released a letter to his fellow members of Congress.
So what happened to cause it so one twin had to be purposefully delayed in his birth compared to his brother?
Abortion Doctor Admits What He Does is Terminating Babies In the late 1990s, I was reading a book called M.D.: Doctors Talk about Themselves by John Pekkanen when I stumbled across the testimony of an unnamed abortionist. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Supreme Court Will Decide Soon if Pro-Lifers Have Free Speech Outside Abortion Clinics Only time will tell, but the freedom of speech of pro-life Americans may be restored in the very near future, perhaps as early as Monday, when the Supreme Court issues its next round of opinions. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
St. Louis Fire Department Hides Planned Parenthoods 911 Calls About Botched Abortions After repeated attempts to obtain public records related to 911 calls made by the Planned Parenthood abortion facility in St. Louis, Operation Rescue has filed suit against the St. Louis Fire Department in order to compel the to comply with state and federal open records laws. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/