LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Tuesday, June 17, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Justina Pelletier Will Finally be Released to Her Parents Custody to Go Home
• Secretary of State John Kerry Finally Speaks Up for Meriam Ibrahim
• She Managed a Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinic But Quit When This Happened
• Doc Who Locked Woman in His Office After Failed Abortion Sentenced to Five Years in Prison
More Pro-Life News• Will The Supreme Court Protect Hobby Lobby From the HHS Mandate?
• Dying Girl Who Got Lung Transplant After Sebelius Denied It Now Breathing on Her Own
• Hospital Tries to Force Mom to Let It Have a Private Talk With Her Daughter About Birth Control
• Your Tax Dollars at Work: Planned Parenthood Hosts Condom Crafting
• Abortionist Failed to Report Rape of 13-Year-Old Girl, Now He Faces Trial
• IRS Targets Pro-Lifers, Conveniently Loses Emails to Hold It Accountable
• A Blind Four-Year-Old Boy Successfully Steps Down A Curb By Himself For The First Time
• Cuomos Push to Expand Abortions Hurts Measure to Punish Human Traffickers
• This Beautiful Girl is Helping End the Stigma Associated With Down Syndrome
• MSNBC Guest: Weve Become A Country Of Have And Have-Nots When It Comes To Abortion
• Court Rules UK Patients Have a Right to be Told if They Will be Denied CPR
• Only 1% of Men Whose Partners Have Abortions Said Theyd Consider Abortion Again
• Childrens Charities in Scotland Wants Law Allowing Doctors to Euthanize Sick Children
• Iowa Senate Candidate Joni Ernst Gets Support From Pro-Lifers
• Ohio Recommends Last Toledo Abortion Clinic be Shut Down for Breaking State Law
Thanks to the help of a pro-life legal group fighting on their behalf, Judge Johnson signed an order releasing Justina Pelletier to her parents, Lou and Linda Pelletier.
Secretary of State John Kerry Finally Speaks Up for Meriam IbrahimLast week, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry publicly condemned Sudans conviction and imprisonment of Meriam Ibrahim, a Christian woman sentenced to torture and death for her Christian faith.
Secretary Kerrys statement comes after more than 380,000 people have signed our petition demanding that Sudan release Meriam and urging the Obama Administrations action in her case. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Doc Who Locked Woman in His Office After Failed Abortion Sentenced to Five Years in PrisonGeorgia abortionist Charles Rossman pled guilty this morning to the charge of criminal abortion. He was sentenced to a total of ten years with five to be served in prison and the remaining five to be served on probation. He was also fined $3,500.
The Obama administration is attempting to make Hobby Lobby and thousands of pro-life businesses and organizations comply with the HHS mandate that compels religious companies to pay for birth control and abortion-causing drugs for their employees. However, the U.S. Supreme Court agreed to take up Sebelius v. Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc., a landmark case addressing the Constitutionally guaranteed rights of business owners to operate their family companies without violating their deeply held religious convictions. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Your Tax Dollars at Work: Planned Parenthood Hosts Condom Crafting The occasion was the opening of a new commuter rail line in Minneapolis/St. Paul, for which Planned Parenthood Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota had been waiting excitedly for a long, long time. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Court Rules UK Patients Have a Right to be Told if They Will be Denied CPR This is pretty bad when it is considered a landmark victory. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Only 1% of Men Whose Partners Have Abortions Said Theyd Consider Abortion Again As I think about the wonderful fathers in my life, I am also sobered by the thought that since 1973, over 50 million in the United States are fathers to dead babies because of legal abortions. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Childrens Charities in Scotland Wants Law Allowing Doctors to Euthanize Sick Children The Daily Mail in Scotland has a front page article claiming that Scottish Childrens Charities have called for the inclusion of euthanasia for children to be included in the reach of the euthanasia bill under debate in Holyrood (Scottish Parliament). http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Iowa Senate Candidate Joni Ernst Gets Support From Pro-Lifers Today, the National Right to Life Committee, the oldest and largest pro-life group in the nation, endorsed Iowa state Senator Joni Ernst in her campaign for U.S. Senate. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Ohio Recommends Last Toledo Abortion Clinic be Shut Down for Breaking State Law Yesterday, an Ohio Department of Health hearing examiner ruled that Capital Care Network of Toledo be closed because it lacks a valid, legally required transfer agreement with a local hospital, as required by state law. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/