LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, June 9, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Rare Mono Mono Twins Born Holding Hands Head Home From Hospital
• The Most Powerful Pro-Life Fathers Day Video Youve Ever Seen
• Woman Who Posted Video of Her Abortion and Ultrasound Picture of My Baby Regrets Her Abortion• Massachusetts May Finally Allow Justina Pelletier to Return Home
More Pro-Life News• This Fathers Day Remember Dads Who Got No Say When Their Unborn Children Were Aborted
• Teen Walks 40 Miles With His Disabled Brother on His Back for Cerebral Palsy Awareness
• Abortion in Cases of Rape or Incest? We are People, Not Arguments
• Planned Parenthood Hosts Screenings of New Abortion Comedy Movie Obvious Child
• After Criticism, Planned Parenthood Removes Letter Claiming Bible Okays Abortion
• This Man is Changing Hearts and Minds on Abortion and He Can Show You How to Do It
• What Does the Bible Really Say About Abortion and Unborn Children?
• Birth Isnt the Beginning of Life, So Lets Stop Talking Like It Is
• If I Was in a Sudanese Jail, Would You Let Me Rot Too Mr. President?
• Abortionist Injures Two Women in Botched Abortions on the Same Day
• Catholic College Constructs Dorm to Help Single Mothers
• Pro-Life Group Asks Supreme Court to Stop Pro-Abortion Law Attacking Pregnancy Centers
• Pro-Life Group Files Lawsuit Against Portland, Maine Law Violating Pro-Life Free Speech
• Israel Committee Approves Measure to Legalize Assisted Suicide
Every so often a big company or corporation hits the nail on the head with a video advertisement that shows a profound respect for life. Its not that these companies are pro-life per se, but they have the big budgets to produce the kind of video that will easily move hearts when its seen. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Rare Mono Mono Twins Born Holding Hands Head Home From HospitalThy were a worldwide sensation when they were born and now they are finally heading home from the hospital.
Just in time for Mothers Day, one Mom delivered a rare set of mono mono identical twin girls in Akron, Ohio. The babies were breathing on their own and their mom said she and her husband were able to hold them on Mothers Day. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Massachusetts May Finally Allow Justina Pelletier to Return HomeAfter a long legal battle between her family and state officials, Massachusetts may finally have agreed to allow Justina Pelletier to return home to her parents.
No one is evading the truth that carrying a baby to term is not easy under the best of circumstances, or that care of that child most often falls disproportionately on the mother. But it doesnt follow that the father ought not to have a voice in the fate of a child that is his as well as hers. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Planned Parenthood Hosts Screenings of New Abortion Comedy Movie Obvious Child I recently learned that Planned Parenthood has published a Pastoral Letter which tells women. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Catholic College Constructs Dorm to Help Single Mothers The College of St. Mary in Omaha, Neb., recently constructed a $10 million dormitory for single mothers and their children, according to Omaha.com. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/