LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Shock Video Catches Planned Parenthood Teaching Teens S&M Sex: Gagging, Whipping and Asphyxiation
• Meriam Ibrahims Brother-in-Law: Brutal Pre-Execution Flogging Will Take Her Skin Off
• Judge Forces 13-Year-Old Girl to Get Abortion Against Her Wishes
• They Were Born as Conjoined Twins, Now They are Co-Valedictorians
More Pro-Life News• He Did Thousands of Abortions But Stopped and Dedicated His Life to God After This Happened
• Justina Pelletier Begs Massachusetts Judge Please Let Me Go Home
• Man Punches Pregnant Girlfriend in Stomach, Pushes her Down Stairs to Try to Abort Baby
• Planned Parenthood Spending Millions to Keep Senate in Pro-Abortion Harry Reids Hands
• 92% of Babies With Down Syndrome in England Are Killed in Abortions
• Its a Miracle Baby Starts Breathing Again After Being Declared Dead
• Woman Checks Scale Right After Her Abortion to See How Much Weight She Lost
• My Son Was Killed in an Abortion: Now All I Have Left is Prayer and Pain
• Texas Abortion Clinic Stops All Abortions After Abortionist Retires
• UK Govt Says Testing Three-Parent Embryos Wrong in Animals, Okay in Humans
• Tom Wolf Ignores Lessons of Gosnell Case, Turns Back on Pennsylvania Women and Babies
• Alabama Abortion Clinic May Move Next to a Middle School
• Kansas Court Plays Politics Over License of Abortionist Who Broke the Law
In a series of undercover audits, Live Action investigators documented Planned Parenthood counselors and nurses advising our investigators, who the Planned Parenthood staffers thought were minors, on how to practice torture sex. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Meriam Ibrahims Brother-in-Law: Brutal Pre-Execution Flogging Will Take Her Skin OffMeriam Ibrahim is a twenty-seven year old Sudanese doctor. Her husband, Daniel Wani, is an American citizen and New Hampshire resident. Imprisoned since February with their one-year-old boy and unborn baby, Meriam spent her pregnancy shackled in a one-room cell.
Last month, Sudan sentenced her to death because shes a Christian. Theyve also mandated 100 lashes for sexual relations with her husband. Since her husband is a Christian, Sudan doesnt recognize the marriage and wont let the children leave the jail to be with him. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
They Were Born as Conjoined Twins, Now They are Co-ValedictoriansCaitlin and Emily Copeland were born as conjoined twins, but because they were fused at the chest, liver and bile ducts and not the heart doctors were able to successfully perform a separation surgery. Once they were separated at 10 months of age, the twins then began to prosper.
In the tradition of our previous conferences, Meet the Abortion Providers and Abortion: The Inside Story, the League gathered eight former abortion workers to tell the stories of why they left the abortion industry and became advocates for life. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Consider this case. Daniel Lovick, 27, became abusive when his girlfriend fell pregnant and, in a bid to abort her unborn child , he punched her in the stomach and pushed her down a flight of stairs. Lovick was ultimately jailed for two years but was released because the baby survived his attempts to make it another victim of abortion.http://www.lifenews.
Planned Parenthood Spending Millions to Keep Senate in Pro-Abortion Harry Reids Hands If you are a pro-life voter and not yet engaged in the battle to win control of the U.S. Senate from the pro-abortion activists who currently control the chamber, its time to get involved. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Tom Wolf Ignores Lessons of Gosnell Case, Turns Back on Pennsylvania Women and Babies The case of Philadelphia abortionist Kermit Gosnell shocked the entire nation, but it especially stirred the consciences of Pennsylvanians. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/