LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Saturday, June 28, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Meriam Ibrahim and Her Family Released on Bail, But Not Free to Leave Sudan
• This 77-Year-Old Grandma Got the Supreme Court to Uphold Pro-Life Free Speech
• She Was Clinically Dead But Gave Birth to a Miracle Daughter
• In-Vitro Fallout: Donor IVF Teen Says I Wish I Had Never Been Born
More Pro-Life News• MLK Jrs Niece Explains Why Were Not Free at Last, Hint: Its Not Why You Think
• The Most Compassionate Haircut Ever
• Justina Pelletiers Law Would Stop Federal Funding of Dangerous Medical Research on Foster Children
• Wendy Davis Filibuster Anniversary Event Featured God Bless Abortion Prayer
• How Can Unborn Babies Be a Blob of Tissue When They Can Feel Immense Pain During Abortion?
• Bioethicist: There are Times When Its in Childrens Best Interest to Euthanize Them
• Why are Pro-Lifers Called Anti-Woman When We Want to Protect Unborn Children?
• Honest Liberal Admits Roe v. Wade Hardly on a Secure Footing
• Meet the Internet Baby! LOL!
• Gov. Bobby Jindal Signs Law Protecting Unborn Babies When Their Mom is Declared Brain Dead
• Pro-Lifers Cant Forget: Its Our Duty to Protect the Elderly, Sick and Dying
• New Jersey Bill to Legalize Assisted Suicide Dies After Failing to Get Enough Support
• Huntsville Abortion Business Puts Move on Hold, Shuts Down Today
They are not free. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
This 77-Year-Old Grandma Got the Supreme Court to Uphold Pro-Life Free SpeechYesterday morning, in a unanimous decision by the U.S. Supreme Court that struck down a Massachusetts buffer zone law, sidewalk counselor Eleanor McCullen won the right to speak up freely to women entering abortion centers in Massachusetts.
The 77 year-old grandmother recently gave a revealing interview to NPR. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
In-Vitro Fallout: Donor IVF Teen Says I Wish I Had Never Been BornThis story is so heartbreaking and so indicative of the complicated ethical web the fertility industry has spun. Gracie Crane is a UK teenage girl full of angst, but not the kind that troubles most teenagers. She was adopted as a leftover IVF embryo. Gracie keenly feels the loss of her genetic roots, but the law in the UK prevents her from ever knowing who her biological parents are. The pain is so acute, some days she says she wishes she were never born. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
King encouraged the audience to chime in with her as she sang the last few verses of How Great Thou Art during her keynote speech for the NRLC prayer breakfast. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Wendy Davis Filibuster Anniversary Event Featured God Bless Abortion Prayer Texas Democratic gubernatorial nominee Wendy Davis held a celebration of her pro-abortion filibuster on Wednesday, and the event began with a pro-abortion prayer. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
New Jersey Bill to Legalize Assisted Suicide Dies After Failing to Get Enough Support Today, I am happy to share the good news that the Assembly pulled A2270, the Assisted Suicide Bill from the Board List around 8 p.m. last night after the sponsor was unable to get enough votes to pass the bil. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Huntsville Abortion Business Puts Move on Hold, Shuts Down Today A Huntsville, Alabama, abortion business that has failed to meet new licensing regulations, will shut down todayl. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/