LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Friday, June 20, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Ted Cruz to President Obama: Demand the Release of Meriam Ibrahim
• Their Rescuing Hug Stunned the World, Now the Twins Are All Grown Up
• Colorado Christian University Wins Big Victory Against Obama HHS Mandate
• This Group Provides Love and Care to Babies With Severe Disabilities Spared From Abortion
More Pro-Life News• Miracle Twins Could Have Died Before Birth, But This Happened
• MSNBC Host: Pro-Lifers are Violent, Put Abortion Backers Physical Safety at Risk
• I Saw The Abortion Comedy Obvious Child: Still Nothing Funny About Killing a Baby
• I Didnt Expect Him to Be So Big: Ultrasound Saves Unborn Baby From Abortion
• Carolines Cart: Mom Invents Shopping Cart for People with Special Needs
• Senate Democrats Pushing Bill to Wipe Out Every Single Pro-Life Law on Abortion
• These 5 Words Help the Abortion Industry, Babies Die Every Day Because of Them
• Babies Learn to Recognize Words in the Womb, Do They Know When Theyre Slated for Abortion?
• I Disproved The Theory Contraception Reduces Abortions, All They Could Do Was Call Me Names
• Rand Paul Takes Pro-Life Message to Faith and Freedom Coalition Conference
• Abortion Places the Will of Parents Over the Child When It Should be the Opposite
• One-Child Policy Drives Chinese Father of Four to Commit Suicide So His Illegal Kids Can Attend School
• Daughter of Abortion Activist Charged with Murder in Beating Death of 3-Year Old
Meriam is the Christian woman who was jailed when she was pregnant and was forced to give birth in chains in a Sudanese prison as she awaits a death sentence ad brutal flogging by Muslim officials because of her Christian faith. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Their Rescuing Hug Stunned the World, Now the Twins Are All Grown UpWhen preemie twins Brielle and Kyrie Jackson were born, doctors werent sure theyd make it, until a smart nurse placed the girls together in one incubator.
These iconic twins were born 12 weeks premature in 1995. Theyre lying on their bellies, and the slightly larger baby has her stick-thin arm around her sister. One baby was not expected to live, hospital nurse fought to put them in the same incubator. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
This Group Provides Love and Care to Babies With Severe Disabilities Spared From AbortionA foundation in Ireland is helping to provide life-affirming options to parents of children born with severe disabilities.
Shortly after the twins mother, Lauren Lawton, learned she was pregnant, she learned the girls shared a placenta. That meant one twin was getting too much blood and the other was getting too little. There was a possibility that, as the weeks progressed, the medical condition could claim one or both twins. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
I Didnt Expect Him to Be So Big: Ultrasound Saves Unborn Baby From Abortion When Bethanys pregnancy test came back positive, her first thought was to terminate the pregnancy. Just 22 years old and in her senior year of college, Bethany had already mapped out her future. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Abortion Places the Will of Parents Over the Child When It Should be the Opposite One of the problems with the pro-choice position, aside from the fact that abortion unjustly kills an innocent child, is the fact that it places the will of the parents over the needs of the child, when in fact it should be the other way around. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
One-Child Policy Drives Chinese Father of Four to Commit Suicide So His Illegal Kids Can Attend School Chinas draconian one-child policy has claimed many victimshundreds of millions of unborn children have lost their lives, tens of thousands of women have died from botched abortions and sterilizations, and tens of thousands more have committed suicide to end the pain of late-term, forced abortionsbut Wang Guangrongs story is particularly tragic. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/