LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Thursday, June 12, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Planned Parenthood Lies About Firing Staffer Who Told 15-Year-Old to Engage in S&M Sex
• Ted Cruz and Pro-Life Groups Lead White House Rally to Save Meriam Ibrahim
• Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal Signs Pro-Life Bill That Could Close Three Abortion Clinics
• The Sad Fate of Casey Kasem: Death by Dehydration
More Pro-Life News• Beautiful Pictures Show First Moments for New Dads After Their Babys Birth
• Will You Pray for Meriam Ibrahim?
• Chinese Woman Shares Her Awful Story of Being Victimized by Three Forced Abortions
• Cosmo Magazine Complains States are Passing Pro-Life Laws to Stop Abortions
• Abortions on Irish Women Heading to England Drop Again, Down 44% Since 2001
• Euthanasia Activists Want to Harvest Organs From Conscious ICU Patients
• Why Did Assisted Suicides in Washington Go Up a Shocking 43 Percent?
• Pro-Abortion Guttmacher Institute Falsely Claims Contraception is Lowering Teen Abortions
• Abortionist Who Has Lost His License in Six States Looks to Set Up Shop in Virginia
• United Nations Tells Pro-Life Nation El Salvador to Drop Its Abortion Ban
As the abortion corporation told the Indianapolis Star newspaper, the employee in question is reportedly no longer working for the abortion giant. But officials with Live Action confirmed Thursday afternoon that the employee is still working at the Planned Parenthood facility. Its undercover investigators called and confirmed an appointment with the staffer. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Ted Cruz and Pro-Life Groups Lead White House Rally to Save Meriam IbrahimWith some news reports indicating Meriam Inbrahim may be days or weeks away from a brutal pre-execution flogging because of her refusal to backtrack on her Christian faith, pro-life Sen. Ted Cruz and leading pro-life groups staged a rally outside the White House today on her behalf.
Meriam Ibrahim is not sentenced to die for her Christian faith for two years, until such a time as her newborn baby girl Maya is weaned, but she could be flogged within days if her appeal of her death sentence is thrown out. LifeNews recently covered the terrible nature of the flogging she will have to endure and how it will literally take her skin off of her body. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
The Sad Fate of Casey Kasem: Death by DehydrationA Los Angeles Superior Court Judge reversed his own ruling, permitting Casey Kasems daughter, Kerri Kasem, to remove her fathers food and hydration (via feeding tube), which will result in his death by starvation and dehydration. Kasems wife of 33 years, Jean Kasem, is fighting for the life of her husband, with her attorney, Steve Haney, calling the judges decision, the functional equivalent of a death sentence.
Thats why I think that these photos, of men photographed minutes after the birth of their child, are so unique. They manage to capture a side of things that we might not usually notice. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
It was almost midnight. We were awakened by the noise of someone frantically knocking on the door. My aunt, my mothers younger sister, was being carried by her husband; pale, visibly weak to the point of fainting, and seriously sick. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Cosmo Magazine Complains States are Passing Pro-Life Laws to Stop Abortions Ohio Right to Lifes done it againweve provoked the ire of the national pro-choice media. Because of the effectiveness of our strategies and techniques, the nation is watching Ohio. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.