LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Court Lets Obama Admin Force EWTN to Obey HHS Mandate
• Doctors Went to Remove Her Ovaries After Massive Stomach Pain and Found a 9-Pound Baby
• She Was a Surrogate Mom, But Then They Asked Her to Have a Sex-Selection Abortion
• Justina Pelletiers Father: Make Sure This Never Happens to Another Child
More Pro-Life News• Former Abortionist Describes Late-Term Abortion: Limbs Grasped and Removed Piece by Piece
• Unborn Baby Alerts Doctors and Saves His Mothers Life
• He Dropped Me Off at the Abortion Clinic and Never Returned, Now Every Day I Mourn My Baby
• He Killed Babies Born Alive After Abortion, Until This Happened
• These Senators Support Late-Term Abortion and Theyre Up for Re-Election, What Will You Do?
• I Dont Need to Have an Abortion to be Equal With Men, Im More Than My Uterus
• Watch How A Deaf-Blind Brazilian Follows Along With The World Cup
• Parents Beware: Planned Parenthood Uses Classrooms Abstinence Programs as a Trap
• Why Do Black Women Have More Premature Births Than White Women? Abortion
• Michigan Hospice No Longer Accepting Patients Due to Obamacare
• One Year After Wendy Davis Filibuster, the Pro-Abortion Movement is Losing
• California Increases Taxpayer Funding of Abortions by 40%
• Late-Term Abortionist Funds Ohio Attorney General Candidate David Peppers Campaign
• Maryland County Must Pay $375,000 for Attempting to Shut Down Pregnancy Centers
U.S. District Court Judge Callie V.S. Granade of Mobile, Alabama issued an opinion yesterday denying EWTN Global Catholic Network protection from the government mandate that it must provide coverage of contraception, abortion-inducing drugs and sterilization as part of its employee health care coverage. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Doctors Went to Remove Her Ovaries After Massive Stomach Pain and Found a 9-Pound BabyStories of women who are pregnant and didnt know it are ubiquitous and there even a television show devoted to the entire phenomenon. But a story out of New Zealand takes this to another level.
Rebecca Oldham had stomach pain for months and underwent many tests to determine the cause without anything conclusive. She ultimately had three scans, two blood tests and six pregnancy tests but none revealed the pregnancy so it was eventually decided her ovaries were responsible and doctors decided removing them was the best course of action. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Justina Pelletiers Father: Make Sure This Never Happens to Another ChildIn case you missed the exciting news, Massachusetts Juvenile Court Judge Joseph Johnston has signed the order for Justina to go home today.
Levatino did as many as 1,200 abortions some of them after 20 weeks of pregnancy. Then, after his daughter died in a tragic automobile accident, he re-evaluated his position on abortion and stopped doing abortions. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
He Killed Babies Born Alive After Abortion, Until This Happened Anyone who remembers pro-life activity last summer will recall the battle of getting HB 2 passed successfully and signed into law Wendy Davis, pink sneakers, Planned Parenthood buses, protests in Austin, filibusters, and ultimately victory. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
One Year After Wendy Davis Filibuster, the Pro-Abortion Movement is Losing Would the magic last? http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
California Increases Taxpayer Funding of Abortions by 40% Even though California is in a major fiscal crisis and water emergency that is crippling its agricultural output, the Medi-Cal department decided to increase funding of abortion services by 40%. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Late-Term Abortionist Funds Ohio Attorney General Candidate David Peppers Campaign A later-term abortion practitioner in Ohio is funding the campaign of Ohio Attorney General candidate David Pepper. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/