- Born conjoined twins, now co-valedictorians
- UN deplores gruesome rape, murder of Indian teens
- Shock video captures Planned Parenthood advising teens on torture sex
- The abortion clinic sales speech
- Little fighter weighs in
- Would you kill to be an OB/Gyn?
Caitlin and Emily Copeland were born as conjoined twins, but because they were fused at the chest, liver and bile ducts – and not the heart — doctors were able to successfully perform a separation surgery. Once they were separated at 10 months of age, the twins then began to prosper.
United Nations secretary-general Ban Ki-moon has decried the rape and murder of two Indian teens, stating that the crime is inhumane and the government is being dismissive.
‘It’s okay, honey, everybody makes mistakes–that’s why pencils have erasers’
"If we left him there at the small local hospital, there was a good chance he would not survive, but the travel on the train ride was also a risk. Lily called our staff back in Beijing to discuss the situation."
New threats to healthcare conscience rights in the U.K. and U.S.