Thursday, June 19, 2014

Heroic News: “'My struggle with the Church's teaching on same sex attraction'” plus 2 more

heroicnews
"I am a struggler. In saying that, I would hasten to add that I am at least a devout struggler. And while that may sound like a contradiction in terms, I think that I am a long way from alone in this."
The Supreme Court will issue more decisions today as it races toward the end of its term -- and many of its most controversial cases are up for grabs.
The Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System (YRBSS) monitors six categories of priority health-risk behaviors among youth and young adults: 1) behaviors that contribute to unintentional injuries and violence; 2) tobacco use; 3) alcohol and other drug use; 4) sexual behaviors that contribute to unintended pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections (STIs), including human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection; 5) unhealthy dietary behaviors; and 6) physical inactivity.