- Marissa's Tale: The Heroic Gift Of Being Adopted
- Tn. judge overturns voter-approved ban on gay 'marriage'
- Beer makers pull out of St. Patrick's parade; it isn't gay enough
- San Francisco abortion zealot moves to Buffett Foundation
- Millenials choosing careers over kids
A federal judge on Friday issued an injunction temporarily blocking enforcement of Tennessee’s constitutional ban on same-sex “marriage,” noting in her decision that she believes laws defining marriage as a union between one man and one woman will soon be nothing more than historical “footnotes.”
The Catholicity of Monday’s St. Patrick’s Day festivities is causing some politicians and businesses to reconsider their celebration of the famed Irish saint.
Tracy Weitz, the woman at the Bixby Global Reproductive Health Center, University of California San Francisco who orchestrated the medical research project which ended in legalizing non-physician abortions, is no longer working there, but has moved to the billion dollar Buffett Foundation where she will continue her crusade to kill babies.