LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Wednesday, March 26, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Woman Dies After Botched Legal Abortion, Frantic 911 Call: Shes Not Breathing At All
• Obama Admin Lawyer Was Surprised Hobby Lobby Case Had Anything to Do With Abortion
• Nancy Pelosi Will Receive Planned Parenthoods Margaret Sanger Award• Justice Sotomayor Compared Abortions to Vaccinations, Blood Transfusions in Hobby Lobby Case
More Pro-Life News• Whats at Stake in Hobby Lobby: Not Just Their Religious Freedom, But Yours
• Woman Finds Mom Who Abandoned Her at Burger King 27 Years Ago
• When Do You Think Its Okay to Kill These Babies in Abortion?
• Brave Mom Stops Rolling Car With Her Body to Save Her Twin Daughters
• John Roberts May Redeem Himself on Obamacare by Siding With Hobby Lobby
• Michelle Obamas China Trip a Disappointment for Womens Rights
• Couple Changes Their Mind About Abortion at the Last Minute: We Cant Do This
• Fund to Pay for Abortions Defends Coat Hanger Pendant for Donors
• Networks Ignore Bad News for ObamaCare One Week Before Enrollment Deadline
• Court Rules Kansas Can De-Fund Planned Parenthood Abortion Business
• Jimmy Carter Equates Sex-Selection Abortion With Murder of Babies
• How an Innovative Pro-Life Prayer App is Rescuing Babies From Abortion
• Husband Uses Wifes Abortion Against Her in Custody Battle
Records, which were obtained through a public records request, show that at 10:59 a.m. on Friday, March 21, 2014, an employee of Preterm dialed 911 and reported to a dispatcher there was a 22-year-old female patient at the clinic who was not breathing at all. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Obama Admin Lawyer Was Surprised Hobby Lobby Case Had Anything to Do With Abortion It appeared to come as a surprise to the Obama Administrations lawyer that the abortion-pill mandate case before the Supreme Court had anything to do with abortion.
Deep into his argument about how the HHS Mandate doesnt pose a substantial burden to businesses because for-profit business owners cant exercise religion, the Obama Administrations Solicitor General seemed to get stumped by the question at the heart of this case. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Justice Sotomayor Compared Abortions to Vaccinations, Blood Transfusions in Hobby Lobby CaseOver the years weve heard all sorts of attempts to downplay abortions as something insignificant rather than an act that destroys the life of an unborn children and injures women.
On Tuesday, March 25th, the Supreme Court heard oral arguments in the Hobby Lobby case. In the days leading up to the arguments, two of the nations leading newspapers, the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal, ran pieces that illustrate whats at stake in the case and why religious freedom is threatened. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing thousands of dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.