LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, March 24, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Supreme Court Hearing Gives Hobby Lobby Reason to Hope HHS Mandate Will be Stopped
• Pro-Lifers Rally at Supreme Court for Hobby Lobby, Religious Freedom
• Judge Awards Permanent Custody of Justina Pelletier to DCF Officials• Three Reasons Why the Supreme Court Should Uphold Hobby Lobbys Religious Freedom
More Pro-Life News• University Wont Discipline Feminist Studies Professor Charged With Assaulting Pro-Lifers
• We Kill Children in Abortions, Why Are We Shocked When Hospitals Incinerate Them for Heat?
• Members of Congress Stand Strong Supporting Hobby Lobbys Religious Freedom
• Abortionist Who Almost Killed Woman in Abortion Surrenders License, Closes Clinic
• Hobby Lobby Opponent Says Pro-Lifers Eating Raped, Murdered Animals Are Hypocrites
• Newborn Son Laid to Rest After Mom Strangles Him, Watches Him Die
• Topless Feminists Disrupt Pro-Life Rally: Chant Pro-Life is Genocide, Go to Hell
• Six Lies the Mainstream Media Are Telling About the Hobby Lobby Supreme Court Case
• Judge Stops Mans Wife From Removing His Feeding Tube, Starving Him to Death
• NBA Player J.J. Redick Harassed Girlfriend After Pressuring Her to Get Abortion
• Pro-Lifers Worldwide Celebrate International Day of the Unborn Child
• I Am Against Abortion But Pro-Contraception, So Am I Truly Pro-Life?
• Pro-Life Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell Faces Radical Pro-Abortion Opponent
• Wisconsin Attorney General Asks Supreme Court to Uphold Law That May Close Abortion Clinics
In court today former United States Solicitor General Paul Clement argued on behalf of Hobby Lobby and Conestoga Wood, two family businesses whose cases were consolidated before the court. Clement argued that Hobby Lobby and Conestoga are protected under the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, and that nothing in the law excludes these family businesses and their owners from religious freedom protections. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Pro-Lifers Rally at Supreme Court for Hobby Lobby, Religious Freedom Hundreds of pro-life activists gathered at the Supreme Court today to rally in support of Hobby Lobby, Conestoga Wood, and the religious freedom of companies and groups that do not want to be forced to pay for abortion-causing drugs in their employee health care plans.
Right now, our team is outside of the Supreme Court preparing for our prayer vigil and rally today. And its already a zoo out there. Planned Parenthood and others in the abortion lobby are out in full force for todays hearing in Sebelius v. Hobby Lobby and Conestoga Wood Specialties v. Sebelius the first two cases on the HHS Mandate to reach the high court, Kristan Hawkins of Student for Life told LifeNews. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Three Reasons Why the Supreme Court Should Uphold Hobby Lobbys Religious FreedomIn the run-up to the Hobby Lobby oral arguments at the Supreme Court, where the chain store is challenging the Obama administrations abortion-pill mandate, some on the left have been aghast at the very idea that a corporation would assert a right to religious freedom.
Still, the University has remained silent. No discipline has been announced, not even an acknowledgment of the hateful actions and intolerance of the professor and students. Why is the University silent? http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing thousands of dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.