LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Thursday, March 13, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Gosnell Worker Who Said Baby Screamed During Live-Birth Abortion Jailed for 5-10 Years
• Pope Francis Has Been an Uncompromising Yet Compassionate Pro-Life Leader During First Year
• Mom Chooses Life for Dying Newborn Baby, God Gave Me Strength to Reject Abortion• Baby Saved When Mom Leaves Abortion Clinic: The Atmosphere Inside Was Cold
More Pro-Life News• Hillary Clinton Says Womens Rights Cant Progress Without Right to Abortion
• Girl Scouts Shun Pro-Life Girls at United Nations Meeting
• City Arrests 79-Year-Old Pro-Life Grandma for Protesting at Planned Parenthood
• Miracle on a Plane: Passengers Save Baby Who Stopped Breathing
• Man Dies Who Woke Up Alive in Body Bag Recently After Being Declared Dead
• Judge Uses Roe v. Wade to Ban Newborns Dad From Delivery Room During Birth
• Kathleen Sebelius Continues Stonewalling on Abortion Funding in Obamacare
• 200 Catholic Employers Sue Obama Admin Over Pro-Abortion HHS Mandate
• Rachel Maddow Calls Law Stopping Tax-Funded Abortions a Rape Insurance Plan
• Is Planned Parenthood Pushing its Sex-Ed and Abortion Agenda in Your Childrens School?
• Media Reports Falsely Accuse Ted Cruz of Comparing Abortion Backers to Satanists
• Abortion Activist Admits Life Begins at Conception But Calls Unborn Baby a Potential Child
• British Government Secretly Rewrites Law to Allow Nurses to Approve Abortions
West described an incident which really freaked (her) out and related to the jury how she heard a child scream who was born alive following an abortion. West remembered how she referred to the dead children killed in these gruesome abortion procedures as specimens so she could avoid the mental trauma associated with knowing how they died. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Pope Francis Has Been an Uncompromising Yet Compassionate Pro-Life Leader During First YearPope Francis first year as the leader of the Catholic Church has been one that has seen him promote a compassionate but uncompromising pro-life perspective. Pope Francis first anniversary gives the world an occasion to look back on how he has advanced the teachings of the Catholic Church and, on the issue of abortion, it has been impressive.
Maureen Ferguson, Senior Policy Advisor with The Catholic Association, looked back on this day one year ago when the former bishop from Argentina was named the new pontiff. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
$4.99 Pro-Life T-Shirts Including Custom!
Heritage House is ready to help you with NPLTD on April 30th with $4.99 shirts including your group name and/or logo! See http://www.hh76.org/a19t
Baby Saved When Mom Leaves Abortion Clinic: The Atmosphere Inside Was ColdIts cold in many 40 Days for Life locations during this second week of the campaign! But thats not stopping the prayers outside one really cold Planned Parenthood center.
You cannot make progress on gender equality or broader human development without safeguarding womens reproductive health or rights, she declared. Clinton is adamant that reproductive health includes abortion. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing thousands of dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.