LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, March 17, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Abortion Doc Who Kills Babies Born Alive Sued for Permanently Injuring Woman in Botched Abortion
• Judge Makes Justina Pelletiers Parents Wait Until Friday for Answer on Custody
• 142 Babies Saved From Abortion So Far During 40 Days for Life Campaign• Baby Girl With Hydrocephalus is Doing Great After Her Parents Rejected Abortion
More Pro-Life News• Pro-Life Students Wont Back Down After Feminist Studies Professor Assaults Them
• Mother of 13, With 6 Adopted Children, Shares Her Story of Life and Love
• Abortion Interrupted: Doctor Reverses Abortion Drug After Mom Changes Mind
• Children With Down Syndrome Tell Pregnant Mom Her Son With Down Syndrome Will be Happy
• Chinese Postbox to Save Babies From Infanticide Closed as Disabled Babies Abandoned Every Day
• Media Censors Story of Public School Censoring Pro-life Students Fetal Models
• American Pro-Abortion Group Pushes Ireland to Legalize Abortions of Disabled Babies
• Woman Forced to Have Sex-Selection Abortion Speaks Out: I Want My Baby Back
• Finalists for Dean at This Catholic University Both Worked for Planned Parenthood
• Discovering Pro-Life Truths in the New Son of God Movie
• Fictional Thriller The Tenth Presents the Very Real Trauma of Abortion
• Pro-Life Womens Group Backs Black Pro-Lifer Mia Love for Congress in Utah
• George Soros Spends Millions a Year Funding Euthanasia Group to Push Assisted Suicide
• Pro-Life Protests Force University of New Mexico Abortion Clinic to Relocate
• Kansas Fights to Strip License of Doc Who Sent Pre-Teen Girls for Late-Term Abortions
• 66% of Iowans Want Telemed Abortion Ban But Iowa Democrats Say No
After the conviction of late-term abortionist Kermit Gosnell on murder charges, pro-life advocates worked to expose Douglas Karpen, who owns and operates three Texas-based abortion clinics. Three former employees have come forward to tell of their horrific experiences working for Karpen at the Aaron Womens Clinic in Houston. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Judge Makes Justina Pelletiers Parents Wait Until Friday for Answer on CustodyThe parents of Justina Pelletier are going to have to wait until Friday for an answer in their lawsuit as they attempt to regain custody of their daughter. Justinas parents and their pro-life attorneys appeared in court today along with DCF officials.
Pelletier, the teen at the center of a legal battle between the Pelletier family and Boston Childrens Hospital over custody and proper medical treatment, spoke out publicly about her ordeal for the first time last week. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Be a Voice for the Voiceless!
This is the year to witness to make a difference that can save lives! See more t-shirt designs at http://www.hh76.org/a19t
Baby Girl With Hydrocephalus is Doing Great After Her Parents Rejected AbortionElla-Jai Harvey is proving her parents right. Just weeks before her birth, Toni-Louise Hubbart and Daniel Harvey were advised to consider an abortion because she had developed hydrocephalus, a condition where babies are born with water on the brain.
Miller-Young now claims the abortion photos triggered a visceral response from her because she is pregnant. The professor and another student stole and then destroyed the sign being held by Thrin. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing thousands of dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.