LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Thursday, March 27, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Pope Francis Brings Up Pro-Life, Religious Freedom Concerns During Obama Meeting
• Abortion Activist Laura Levites Says Pro-Life Teen Should be Murdered
• Feminist Comedian: Id Personally Like to Castrate Every Male Conservative Christian• Pro-Abortion Groups Fail Again to Get United Nations to Advance Abortion
More Pro-Life News• Pope Francis and the Catholic Church Believe The Right to Life is a Human Right, if Only Obama Agreed
• Only 5.3 Percent of Unborn Babies Diagnosed With Down Syndrome Escape Abortion
• Against Obamas Wishes, Congress Poised to Fund Abstinence Education
• Obamacare Plans Limit Access to Life-Saving Prescriptions
• Bridal Gowns Transformed Into Angel Gowns for Stillborn Babies
• Miscarriage Management: Planned Parenthoods Plan When Abortion is Illegal
• Planned Parenthood Opening $5 Million Abortion Clinic in San Antonio
• Texas Man Charged in Murder of His Pregnant Girlfriend, Eight-Month-Old Unborn Baby
• Indiana Gov. Mike Pence Signs Bill to Stop Insurance Coverage of Abortions
• Canadian MP Introduces Bills to Legalize Euthanasia, Assisted Suicide
• Pro-Abortion North Carolina Sen. Kay Hagan Gets Pro-Abortion Groups Support
According to a press statement from the Vatican, the two discussed pro-life issues and religious freedom, a pressing issue given the Supreme Court hearing this week on the Hobby Lobby case to stop the HHS mandate, which forces companies and organizations to pay for abortion-causing drugs for their employees. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Abortion Activist Laura Levites Says Pro-Life Teen Should be Murdered The Hobby Lobby Supreme Court case has abortion activists extremely riled up. The way they carry on, youd think that David Green was personally mandating whether or not his female employees could have sex and use birth control.
Laura-LevitesOf course, Hobby Lobby already covers 95% of prescription birth control theyre just not willing to cover abortifacients like IUDs, Ella, and Plan B. And they arent preventing anyone from using it, either. They just dont want to pay for it. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Pro-Abortion Groups Fail Again to Get United Nations to Advance AbortionMassive lobbying generated few returns for abortion groups who showed up in force at the annual UN Commission on the Status of Women.
I am confident that the meeting itself will bear good fruit. I am not so confident that the commentary about it will bear as much fruit. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing thousands of dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.