LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Woman Tells How Aerosmith Singer Steven Tyler Pressured Her to Have Late-Term Abortion
• Mom Wishes Daughter Was Never Born? Sues for Wrongful Birth After Botched Tubal
• South Carolina House Passes Bill to Ban Abortions After 20 Weeks• Mom Who Adopted One Child But Aborted Another: I Pray for Forgiveness Daily
More Pro-Life News• Mom Gives Birth to Healthy Quintuplets, Parents Still Working on Baby Names
• Conceived in Rape and Saved From Abortion, Patty Now Prays at Planned Parenthood
• Mother Who Had Abortion in Hospital Wishes She Could Have Sacrificed Her Child Someplace Compassionate
• Writer Calls Pro-Life Prayer Campaign to Convert Abortion Activists Intimidation and Harassment
• Bad News for the Pro-Abortion Movement: Obamacare Dooming Democratic Senate Hopefuls
• Remains of 86 Babies Who Died in Abortions, Miscarriages Stored at Hospital for Four Years
• Ted Cruz: Rand Paul is Wrong, Republicans Should Keep Defending Pro-Life Values
• Abortion Activists Distribute Graphic Propaganda at UNs Commission On Women
• Russia Bans Belgium From Adopting Kids Because They May be Euthanized
• New Zealand Holds National Pro-Life Prayer Campaign for the First Time
• Connecticut Bill to Legalize Assisted Suicide Likely Dead After Hearing
• Jason Conger is the Pro-Life Republican Candidate for Senate in Oregon
• Minnesota Supreme Court Strikes Down Pro-Life Law Against Encouraging Suiciden
In print interviews, Holcomb related the story of how her relationship with the rock star in the late 1970s resulted in an abortion that nearly destroyed both of them. Holcomb began telling her story recently after Tylers comments about the abortion and his regrets over it surfaced in Walk this Way: The Autobiography of Aerosmith, a book about Tylers life. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Mom Wishes Daughter Was Never Born? Sues for Wrongful Birth After Botched TubalA so-called wrongful birth lawsuit makes it appear Cynthia Williams, a 40-year-old mother of three in Illinois, wishes one of her children were never born.
This wrongful birth lawsuit follows one which saw parents Parents Brock and Rhea Wuth were awarded $50 million by a Washington jury for the wrongful birth of their five-year-old son, Oliver. Oliver was born with an unbalanced chromosome translocation, a genetic defect that affects the little boy mentally and physically. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Be a Voice for the Voiceless!
This is the year to witness to make a difference that can save lives! See more t-shirt designs at http://www.hh76.org/a19t
Mom Who Adopted One Child But Aborted Another: I Pray for Forgiveness DailyWhen Meg Perez was 18 years old and far from home with the military, she became pregnant. Having been raised Catholic and pro-life, she knew in her heart that abortion was not an option. So, she took an honorable discharge and made her way back home to be with her family for support.
Michelle Seals gave birth to four daughters and one son on Tuesday and they are all in good health. Doctors performed a Cesearian section to allow for the birth of all five babies. The addition of five new ones makes eight children for the family, who already has a 2-year-old boy. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing thousands of dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.